Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: windows 10

Poster
    just had my email from ms iv got windows 10 for free full vir on 29 th july any one els get this ...

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Gribley's Avatar On a hate list
    Not via an email just that icon thing in Win8.1.... but then I`ve never registered an email addy with M$ so I wouldn`t know if that is normal

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Still not got my invite either. Both my Sister and Mother have theirs so this is quite annoying. Come on MS, get your act together.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by huejardon View Post
    Still not got my invite either. Both my Sister and Mother have theirs so this is quite annoying. Come on MS, get your act together.
    It's no surprise that women get their stuff first.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    In everything but orgasms, pay raises, and calls for a 2nd date... Amiright, guys?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    was on windows 7 using daz loader, upgraded to windows 10 and still activated!

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by huejardon View Post
    If you haven't gotten the Windows 10 update icon in your Quick Launch menu, it probably isn't MS's problem, it's yours. There's a good chance you need to take care of some other updates first. If you're running Windows 7, make sure that you've updated all the way to Service Pack 1. If you're running Windows 8, you'll have to bump it up to 8.1. Once you're on the latest version of either operation system, the Get Windows 10 app should be available, and you'll be able to grab the free update.

yo

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    In everything but orgasms, pay raises, and calls for a 2nd date... Amiright, guys?
    I'd say you're 1/3 at best. Get better in bed, and get a job in a workplace that's not, like, stuck in the 80's, would be my advice.

As for those who've not yet gotten the update, know that their rig can run it, and have reserved it to begin with, try this.

Done it twice, and it worked immediately, no issues at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post

If you haven't gotten the Windows 10 update icon in your Quick Launch menu, it probably isn't MS's problem, it's yours.
    I'd say there's a 50/50 chance it was their fault, tbh.

A lot of people had to use this, after getting every update and verifying that their computer could run it. It could fail to start the service required to display it to begin with, or bug out because of "compatibility issues" with something the user had installed, even though it was nothing that should block it.
    Last edited by Snee; 07-30-2015 at 11:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublebutt

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Instead of Win 8.1, im feeling the new windows well..

RVB

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Anyone having issues with Windows 10 with the "Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation" process? Everyone once in a while the CPU spikes up to 100% with this process and have to kill the task? Anyone know the solution on fixing this?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast