Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Peer-To-Peer: Is it really dead...

Question Mark

...or has it simply gone back underground? And even then, is it still really worth the hassle? Just curious.
    Last edited by Tecato97; 07-10-2015 at 04:18 AM.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    In my opinion Peer-To-Peer is going more underground, but its also not worth the hassle to get in all of them, i think jsut some normal open trackers that sometime become invite only are good enough to provie you with what you need

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    powerstick's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by astral_vibe View Post
    In my opinion Peer-To-Peer is going more underground, but its also not worth the hassle to get in all of them, i think jsut some normal open trackers that sometime become invite only are good enough to provie you with what you need
    I can not believe you asked the question. How can you say something that is used by over 150 million people dead?
    Make your files the smallest possible to share. If you don't you how I recomend DR. DivX. It will do it for you. We don't want to have to dl that 2.5 gig sh*t for a movie or 2 SVCD's. SMALLEST FORMAT ALWAYS!!!!!!

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Mr_Horse's Avatar n00b
    P2P never dies!
    But scene is always half dead

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Horse View Post
    P2P never dies!
    But scene is always half dead
    Scene is dead? how did you get to that conclusion sir? and just to the contrary, all the p2p and entire piracy system runs on the rips made by the scene. 99% of the pirated stuff originates from the scene itself. If ever scene dies, there'll be only open source softwares like Firefox and Chrome left to download from the p2p.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    It's never going to die. Even though I use Usenet more now, I still find myself going back to torrents.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    p2p is still alive,is it?

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    If I ever left something back in 1995, and I need to retrieve it, I'm calling anon.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Personally, I prefer to order my VHS tapes through Blockbuster, then make copies onto blank tapes using my 1 play/4 record system. I then mail copies to my closest friends. After they are done watching, they mail the tapes back so that I can fill them up again.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast