Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Business Continuity and Disaster recovery

Anybody who can suggest a good software for disaster recovery of data and system? We would like to ensure the safety and security of our files since we are keeping valuable and sensitive client information. Is there a good software available in the market? Thanks.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by coldtart View Post
    Anybody who can suggest a good software for disaster recovery of data and system? We would like to ensure the safety and security of our files since we are keeping valuable and sensitive client information. Is there a good software available in the market? Thanks.
    Hello! I'm also looking for one. Yes! I think, there are companies who could provide disaster recovery services. I checked a company online that could provide cloud and security. According to my cousin, they are efficient and worth your money. You might want to check their services online. It sounds like a quest technology management. I'm not so sure.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    A Good
    Attachment 164993
    Service (Yes i second that)

I would think that is the way the World/Future is going
    And will be easy to access anywhere you are

Google and Reviews should help your choices..
    If not...Backup every night and have a trusted person to hold it, a lot of companies still doing that as well..
    I really can't see microsoft or Apple not having hard backups of all of there sensitive information

Just a suggestion..
    Last edited by shaina; 11-25-2015 at 05:55 AM.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by coldtart View Post
    I know a company I could recommend to you, which is BMS.

Seriously, do you even RAID, bro?

If you are insulted, know that I didn't a take single word you typed as sincere, not even the prepositions or indefinite articles. However, when I pretended that this was a real request, my only thought is that I'd be concerned about entrusting data to someone who is in the market for data recovery services.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post

If you are insulted, know that I didn't a take single word you typed as sincere, not even the prepositions or indefinite articles.
    It's that sort of hippie talk that brought down the Confederacy and we'll have none of it here,sir.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    It's that sort of hippie talk that brought down the Confederacy and we'll have none of it here,sir.
    Au contraire: those articles were quite finite and accepted at face value.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    To be honest i still don't really trust cloud storage to be the best secure way to hide/store illegal/incriminating important information...
    Maybe i am old fashioned but i still use bank safety deposit boxes to store my important information. And any private digital things i use a back up hard drive and put it in my fire and flood proof safe in my house(plus my safety deposit box as well). Now i hope i never need it because i can't remember the safe combination and i lost the key to one bank box
    Last edited by shaina; 12-01-2015 at 04:13 PM.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I feel a line in the sand needs to be drawn here.I have no intention of going back to school just so I can get a joke.
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    I feel a line in the sand needs to be drawn here.I have no intention of going back to school just so I can get a joke.
    You can't escape school around my loitering spots. The year 1789 showed that the Articles of the Confederation were finite.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    In the end we went for Quest's cloud services. It was what the consultant recommended and so far we've had no problems with it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast