Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: football

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    Idol....

Just turned on the tv and the Tour of Spain in on... Holy shit the crowds are huge on the side of the roads. And one guy just gets to the top of the hill, and starts his dissent and crashes into the guard rail. It hurt me just watching, and he just got back up and starts again...
    Cyclists have to be tough. Most of them have lost their licenses for drunk driving and have no other way to get to the liquor store, injured or not.
    Training makes an athlete but there's nothing like a little poverty to instill in someone the will to succeed.This is why there are few champion boxers from Beverly Hills, those complacent schmucks.

I once got severely pissed off after being chased down by a bunch of riders who refused to work so I attempted to ride them into a farm cart.True story.

A person does stuff in the heat of competition that they otherwise wouldn't .Also as one who has crashed more than his fair share I can tell you that shock isn't merely an urban legend and it only really starts to hurt sometime later.
    Sort of like marriage and raising kids.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #52
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Lounge   -   #53
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by idoleyes787 View Post
    [...]i can tell you that shock isn't merely an urban legend and it only really starts to hurt sometime later.
    fml.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #54
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    A person does stuff in the heat of competition that they otherwise wouldn't .Also as one who has crashed more than his fair share I can tell you that shock isn't merely an urban legend and it only really starts to hurt sometime later.
    Well said and explained.....

5. Lounge   -   #55
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    WTF is a cricket championship.
    Attachment 164251
    Attachment 164252

6. Lounge   -   #56
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Now go away.

7. Lounge   -   #57
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Are you telling me you have never heard of Cricket??

You do live in the UK?
    That would be like someone in North America has no clue what Baseball is
    Last edited by shaina; 09-01-2015 at 06:41 AM.

8. Lounge   -   #58
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    A quarter past ten.

Is Cathay Pacific a decent airline. I'm booking a ticket to New Zealand and thought I might as well ask someone.
    Now go away.

9. Lounge   -   #59
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    Is Cathay Pacific a decent airline. I'm booking a ticket to New Zealand and thought I might as well ask someone.
    You'll like New Zealand. It's full of sheep.

As for Cathay Pacific, Isn't it similar to Malaysian Airlines. Just make sure the pilot doesn't deviate over hostile territory and get you shot down.

I'd also do a background check on the pilots, just in case one of them has mental issues, and tries to crash the plane as a way of committing suicide in style.

(What did you expect? You wouldn't ask a bus driver about medical issues, or ask Oleg for sex advice, so why ask a forum full of retards about flying.)
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

10. Lounge   -   #60
    That is exactly what I was hoping for. Thank you.
    Now go away.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast