Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: football

shaina's Avatar Poster
    Idol....

Just turned on the tv and the Tour of Spain in on... Holy shit the crowds are huge on the side of the roads. And one guy just gets to the top of the hill, and starts his dissent and crashes into the guard rail. It hurt me just watching, and he just got back up and starts again...

2. Lounge   -   #42
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    Idol....

Just turned on the tv and the Tour of Spain in on... Holy shit the crowds are huge on the side of the roads. And one guy just gets to the top of the hill, and starts his dissent and crashes into the guard rail. It hurt me just watching, and he just got back up and starts again...
    Cyclists have to be tough. Most of them have lost their licenses for drunk driving and have no other way to get to the liquor store, injured or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #43
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Idol....
    Cyclists have to be tough. Most of them have lost their licenses for drunk driving and have no other way to get to the liquor store, injured or not.
    Is that really true??
    I think I have to wait for Idol to confirm that.... Since I would call him the expert here on cycling

4. Lounge   -   #44
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Even funnier...
    I assume it was a town in Spain they ride through, it looked like it was either abandoned or they shut the whole town down for the race.

They have no concept or care of making money from all the tourist there watching the race that may be hungry or thirsty

5. Lounge   -   #45
    philquad's Avatar Poster
    i was under the impression idoleyes was some tough usa paratrooper over fighting for king & country
    but you hate boxing? aka violence

6. Lounge   -   #46
    Even funnier...
    I assume it was a town in Spain they ride through, it looked like it was either abandoned or they shut the whole town down for the race.

They have no concept or care of making money from all the tourist there watching the race that may be hungry or thirsty
    In West Yellowstone, you really have to be up and ready to eat and be touring the park before 9 or 10, then be back at designated town mealtimes, or you can go F@&% yourself. If you complain, you can REALLY go F@&% yourself.

I swore I'd never return, but will for the kids. FML...
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Lounge   -   #47
    Quote Originally Posted by philquad View Post
    i was under the impression idoleyes was some tough usa paratrooper over fighting for king & country
    He doesn't even like guns.

8. Lounge   -   #48
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Is it not 2015 now?? What happened to the 5 years not posted on that site??

Thanks for the link, but when you google NBA it is not even in the top 5 to come up, and I never hear anyone use the word "World" when it comes to basketball...

The same would go for Hockey, that would be the Stanley Cup Champions, not World champions, but if you choose to use it, makes no difference to me...

Now how about my Cricket question??
    Wikipedia is pretty popular over here.
    Now go away.

9. Lounge   -   #49
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    NBA champions are also known as World Champions. Nothing like a mutual ski-wank.
    Maybe in the UK but not here

Does the Cricket championship have a different name??
    WTF is a cricket championship.
    Now go away.

10. Lounge   -   #50
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by philquad View Post
    It's not so much that I have a problem with a lion eating somebody as I have a problem with the Romans sitting around watching it.
    Also people join the service for a whole bunch of reasons but oddly the desire to fight isn't usually one of them.
    Respect my lack of authority.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast