Thread: Mobile/Tablet card reader

Anybody here have tried or know something about mobile/tablet card reader? I am planning to use it for my business and i need some reviews/insights about it. Please let me know. Thank you

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by rowingcowardice View Post
    Anybody here have tried or know something about mobile/tablet card reader? I am planning to use it for my business and i need some reviews/insights about it. Please let me know. Thank you
    Hi, are you still looking for answers on this OP?I think most shops and restaurants already have mobile payments systems, at least where I live. We have this bookstore that I frequently buy books from and they're using an Ipad to process payments. The time it takes to process payments is the same as the old cc machine used by grocery stores here. Don't you want to use a regular credit card machine, though? I'm guessing you may have your own reasons for choosing mobile devices over them but you might want to give them a try, too.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Thanks, your comment is a huge help! I looked into using wireless credit card machines but I'm guessing they're more expensive than using mobile payment systems. I've searched online and right now I'm torn between TSys and Transfirst. Both offer great merchant solutions so I'm in dire need of feedback based on actual experience in these companies. Does anybody have had experience in using any of these? Would it be possible for you to list pros and cons, too? Thanks in advance.