Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Irrefutable Evidence That Aliens Exist 2015

SPY's Avatar ( The.Universe )

Urgent

Irrefutable Evidence That Aliens Exist 2015 ! NASA Exclusive UFO Images

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y3kJkPI65o

This was interesting...

2. Lounge   -   #2
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I believe intelligent life exists elsewhere in space, but I see its infrequency and size of the universe as true barriers for visitation.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Is something really irrefutable if it can be refuted?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareidolia

Btw didn't view it as I first need some sort of explanation why UFOs show no interest vast cities and in only land in remote cow laden places and only abduct mental people.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    SPY's Avatar ( The.Universe )
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    I believe intelligent life exists elsewhere in space, but I see its infrequency and size of the universe as true barriers for visitation.
    If space is a barrier for us dosen't mean is for "other" too. We can't even have the luxury to assume what kind of technology and knowledge have other intergalactic beings. And ATM i don't think that human rase is ready to accept other advanced civilizations and coexist with.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Why is it that none of the great scientific minds are pro-visitation? The average believer/enthusiast/abductee also believes in Bigfoot, chemtrails, and psychic abilities.

*I always read 'ATM' as Ass-to-Mouth. The internet has ruined me.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Go use the ATM machine and get back to me.
    Now go away.

7. Lounge   -   #7

*I always read 'ATM' as Ass-to-Mouth. People on the internet have ruined me.
    Fixed somewhere along the lines of the love of money is the root of all evil.

I didn't watch that one either.I did however watch a few minutes of Mel Gibson in Conspiracy Theory which I figure is basically the same thing except for the one of Mel's theories being true part..
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 09-05-2015 at 09:47 PM.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    Go use the ATM machine and get back to me.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    What about different climates and atmospheres?? They may not of invented space suits or a breathing apparatus to visit earth yet. To go further maybe they are just not interested in knowing there is other living planets and happy about/with there lives....
    Really what is the need to know if there is other living beings outside of earth??

10. Lounge   -   #10
    What about the fact that people have watched too much Star Trek/Star Wars and if there are aliens they don't and probably wouldn't be bipedal humanoids with eyes and ears and spaceships and the same sort of cognitive functions that create the desire to explore space and own iWatches.

I you buy the infinite possibilities stuff that says there has to be other life then you kinda are bond to buy the fact that infinite variables probably also doesn't lead two civilizations to the same place and time, although I did once draw a straight flush so fuck that .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast