Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: R.I.P. Meg

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    At first I thought you succumbed to a fat embolism but then I found out that doesn't have anything to do with actual lard so now until I hear differently I'm going with " overdosed on tryptophan ,fell asleep and drowned in a bowl of gravy" which while equally sad somehow seems oddly fitting at least. I hope your family can find some comfort in that.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #2

3. Lounge   -   #3
    In lieu of flowers, Meg's family asks for donations to the Close the Word Game Section Because It's Suppose to be a Forum Not an iPhone App Foundation.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    In lieu of flowers, Meg's family asks for donations to the Close the Word Game Section Because It's Suppose to be a Forum Not an iPhone App Foundation.
    The only one that complains about the Word section is you.... There is a few guys that keep it going (I am one of them), and it is very peaceful in that section.
    If it really disturbs you, block it out...And it is funny that it is the most consistent area of posting other than the NZB section...
    When you decide to purchase FST, then you can do as you please, and dismantle anything you want..
    Until then.....FUCKOFF!!!

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Or I might actually be complaining about the lack of activity in all other sections and simply using complaining about the Word Game section as device to that end.

Also I'm not Mary and so no authority on wordes but I'm fairly sure that fuck off!!! is three wordes.

Also also and I hope that's grammatically correct but I have no actual problem with any section other than people choosing to limit themselves to a single one because that's sort of Nazi and not even good Nazi like Himmler.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Actually the word section is multiple forums (if I am saying that right)

And I post in many sections here, and I try to keep to the subject in them (try it some time), but again the lounge is free game to do what you want(and you are good at that), and it does look better telling you in two words ...
    And I like the word section, because it is peaceful and everyone seems to get along, and there is commenting in that section as well, but it is kept to a friendly banter, and it pertains to the subject in that forum....
    Again you don't like it Fuck off!!

7. Lounge   -   #7
    No offense but this is a memorial for Meg and he was very specific in his will that the service should be restricted to people of the Tao faith so I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to leave.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    Actually the word section is multiple forums (if I am saying that right)
    Since you said it I'm going to assume probably not.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Knot.I changed one word so I just went full on anarchist and turned this into another word game section.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    Actually the word section is multiple forums.
    An Internet forum, or message board, is an online discussion site where people can hold conversations in the form of posted messages. They differ from chat rooms in that messages are often longer than one line of text, and are at least temporarily archived.
    What part of forum doesn't fit here?

Again,nothing actually against the Word Game section just saying that calling it a forum is sort of erroneous unless we start also calling ducks, airplanes.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast