Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What if any YouTube channels do you subscribe to?

shaina's Avatar Poster
    Idol....

What is the difference if you just check daily instead of subscribing ?? Is there an advantage of joining a youtube channel??

Again I belong to none (didn't know you could join to be honest) but if I am interested in something, be it information or news clippings, I just google it...
    Last edited by shaina; 10-24-2015 at 04:36 AM.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    It gives the person you've subscribed to money. You wouldn't like it.
    Now go away.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    Idol....

What is the difference if you just check daily instead of subscribing ?? Is there an advantage of joining a youtube channel??

Again I belong to none (didn't know you could join to be honest) but if I am interested in something, be it information or news clippings, I just google it...
    I assumed that it was something along the lines of what SomebodyElse said. In that light I did it as a gesture of support to a couple of small sites.I don't think I would be so inclined to do it for anything popular.

If you want the actually thought process behind this thread, I recently read a news-type article on this kid who I had never heard of, Caleb Logan dying.

It seems he was some sort of YouTube star, which led me to Google "YouTube stars" which led me to ponder if they are all such totally shit and if so why does anyone short of brain damaged or inadvertently hitting the wrong button* subscribe to them?Which led me through simple curiosity to wonder what others here actually watched or liked to watch or thought worthwhile on YouTube besides the obvious tits and old Pop songs that show your age.

So I created this thread well aware very few if anyone here would reply and if they did it would likely be in a facetious manner.

To that fact so far I haven't been disappointed.

*While researching this topic I discovered I was "subscribed" to some Arab-speaking dubstepper.True story.

You've probably noticed that some videos have seemingly endless pop-ups on them,which need clicking the "x" on to get rid of them. So basically YouTube has discovered the bait and switch.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    1:

communitychannel

5. Lounge   -   #15
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by f1fanatic55 View Post
    1:

communitychannel
    Some small explanation/exposition would be appreciated.

On review I think if I had one, my YouTube channel would look a lot like that because I'm not funny and I don't have anything interesting to talk about either.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    You could do a time-lapse of your posts on the bored, or something else.
    Now go away.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    half in the bag

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12