Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Let us now bow our heads in rant.

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Just read that Sam Smith's The Writing's on the Wall is the first Bond theme to debut at number 1.

Now I know that until someone with more power than us tells us we can't, people are free to do as they bloody well please but somehow Bond via the Vienna Boys Choir just seems wrong.

Or maybe I just hate Sam Smith's voice because I'm fairly sure that would be a good approximation of what I would sound like if someone were to cut my balls off.

Anyway,thoughts?Unrelated rants?
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    I would have to agree with you

A woman would have done it better, and not sounded as stressed to hit the notes...
    Yet I think if Justin Timberlake would have sung it... It would have hit number one before it was released to the public
    It is a dramatic song, but he does a great job making it sound Faggy!!, or maybe it is just him

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I don't know who sam smith is and i haven't heard the song but I think it's shit!!! It's time we had a black Chinese bond in a wheelchair who's one of those transgenders I can't seem to leave my flat without tripping over. Also they should have stopped making bond films right before the very first one because they're all terrible except for that one I saw a couple of years back that had a slow motion gun fight.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    I don't know who sam smith is and i haven't heard the song but I think it's shit!!! It's time we had a black Chinese bond in a wheelchair who's one of those transgenders I can't seem to leave my flat without tripping over. Also they should have stopped making bond films right before the very first one because they're all terrible except for that one I saw a couple of years back that had a slow motion gun fight.
    I guess everyone is entitled to there opinions (even when they sound retarded), but saying all the Bond Movies were shit except one?? I would reverse that and say only one bond movie was really shit, well actually two, both starred Timothy Dalton as Bond...
    I guess if they were in Anime with subtitles, you would enjoy them more

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Gribley's Avatar On a hate list
    ...one of those transgenders I can't seem to leave my flat without tripping over
    I am guessing you are in a city, come to the country and we just have standard bearded sheap shaggers that live on real ale. Slightly less offensive option

And all bond films better than triple X films so that is a bonus

6. Lounge   -   #6
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribley View Post
    ...one of those transgenders I can't seem to leave my flat without tripping over
    I am guessing you are in a city, come to the country and we just have standard bearded sheap shaggers that live on real ale. Slightly less offensive option
    And all bond films better than triple X films so that is a bonus
    Do you mean Triple XXX films or XXX films ?? That was a loaded statement Gribley..

On the first one I agree with you (but I didn't mind them, they were entertaining), but the second one

And I really do like Bond films, really the only films I make the effort to see in a movie theater
    Last edited by shaina; 10-21-2015 at 01:51 PM.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Gribley's Avatar On a hate list
    Yes I was aware that may cause someone to suggest I meant "titty muff diver III" type of XXX.... however no it was the Vin Diesel films... or maybe 'VD films' if you like

Nice to have you back Shay

8. Lounge   -   #8
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribley View Post
    Yes I was aware that may cause someone to suggest I meant "titty muff diver III" type of XXX.... however no it was the Vin Diesel films... or maybe 'VD films' if you like
    Nice to have you back Shay
    And don't forget Ice Cube in the second..

Thanks, but I just took a short time out(nicer to see you here) ...I built a new computer, and now using my old one as a server only...
    It is the first time trying a AMD CPU, and so far so good. And if you remember I am not a PC gamer, so that is why I didn't go with an Intel chip instead..
    What is interesting, I also bought a USB cord to transfer straight from one PC to another, and that really works great as well...It comes with its own software built in and no fuss to transfer everything I need too...

And no!! VD was never my thing LOL!!
    Last edited by shaina; 10-21-2015 at 02:04 PM.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I don't know who sam smith is and i haven't heard the song but I think it's shit!!!
    I'm only upset because as a more Bond appropriate theme song I was pushing hard for this.

Respect my lack of authority.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    English people officially have the best teeth in the world. Fact.
    Now go away.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast