Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mental problems :ghey:

Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Aboot a week ago on the bus home from work I was sat there listening to some dank podcasts when all of a sudden, with fuck all warning I felt like I was going to die!1 my arms, legs and face started tingling and I felt like I needed to shit my pants and throw up and I couldn't breath too good so I got up and said to the driver pull over you cunt I'm dying ffs!! And when he let me off I started to feel fine again, so then I got back on the next bus and it started happening again - took three hours to get home! Then all weekend I was fine.

Then come Monday, on the bus into work it happened again!1 so I went to the doctors to see if I needed a new driver or a firmware update or whatevs and he said I've had panic attacks he gave me some pills to slow my heart rate and the number for mental health - what a cunt! Didn't even ask if there was a history of heart problems in my family which there is! So I threw his bullshit prescription in the bin and carried on. Then two days later it happened again so I saw a different doc, this one did tests and stuff, blood and piss etc and said you might not be mental I'll let you know in a week when the results come in, here's some diazapam for your troubles Sir. But it's only 5mg pills, I get higher sniffing the receptionists seat at wurk when everyone's left for the day

And on Saturday just gone I was meant to go to this sick as hell comiccon which cost me £100 squids to meet famous 90s nobodies - I didn't even make it past the queue to get in! I had to go to A&e and when I got there I was shaking so much I couldn't hold the pen to fill out the forms and was convinced I was going to die this time for reals. A doc saw me right away, did a BP test, blood sugar etc then she said ok if you can just pop your trousers off, lay down for me and tuck your knees into your chin I just need to check your back passage... I said uwotm8? She said she needed to make sure I was normal back there so I said FINE!! HAVE AT IT YOU QUEERS I CAN TAKE IT!!!!

Then once I'd calmed the fuck down she said it's toats panic attacks, took some blood and next week I find out if it's something like thyroid or just straight up mental problems

2. Lounge   -   #2
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    I get about fifteen of those a day, you big girl. Embrace your anxiety.

Can't decide if life is truly frightening or if 26 years of chronic marijuana abuse has some kinda psychological ramifications or both.

Nobody has stuck their finger up my arse yet, so I really can't be sure in scientific terms.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    i gave up fags and weed almost two years ago which makes me better than everyone else. I also use a vaporizer in inappropriate situations so that people can comment on it which again makes me better than everyone else.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Dewd. That's h4rsh. Have you been under a lot of stress lately. A saw a guy have a panic attack the other day after taking way too much MDMA. It was pretty scary and lasted a few hours. He was quite a posh, previously respected journalist too.
    Now go away.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post

And on Saturday just gone I was meant to go to this sick as hell comiccon which cost me £100 squids to meet famous 90s nobodies - I didn't even make it past the queue to get in! I had to go to A&e and when I got there I was shaking so much I couldn't hold the pen to fill out the forms and was convinced I was going to die this time for reals.
    To be fair I'd feel uncomfortable around a bunch of grown men dressed as Pikachu too.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    Dewd. That's h4rsh. Have you been under a lot of stress lately. A saw a guy have a panic attack the other day after taking way too much MDMA. It was pretty scary and lasted a few hours. He was quite a posh, previously respected journalist too.
    At £40 a gram I'd panic too!1

It's lame as fuck! I don't know if this is true of everyone but you start to overheat but feel cold then your arms, legs and face start to vibrate and you get that feeling right before throwing up but it's constant and you can't get your words out because you can't breath deep and you feel like you're going to die to death I've only had two bad ones like that and a few lesser ones, today I got my thirty squids back for not getting to see George A Romero

Got to wait till Monday but I hope to fuck it's physical and not mental, it could be thyroid? I don't even know where they are on my person, I think they're something fat people eat

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

And on Saturday just gone I was meant to go to this sick as hell comiccon which cost me £100 squids to meet famous 90s nobodies - I didn't even make it past the queue to get in! I had to go to A&e and when I got there I was shaking so much I couldn't hold the pen to fill out the forms and was convinced I was going to die this time for reals.
    To be fair I'd feel uncomfortable around a bunch of grown men dressed as Pikachu too.
    In the queue I saw a burd dressed as pikachu, it was a shitty costume but her face was hawt. I saw another wimins dressed as whatsherface from 5th Element, she was super hawt it hurt my bawls to look at her. I saw a group of 5 or 6 heavily obese males in their late 30s wearing Firefly t shirts, a lot of guys were their with their average looking girlfriends - the kind that wear slipnot hoodies because it's almost relevant and never learnt how to put makeup on. And I saw a few grown men, thinning hair on top and wearing Buffy The Vampire Slayer t shirts with Spike on them because he was there doing photos. And as I ran out I think I saw a chinaman dressed as Link from zelda

8. Lounge   -   #8
    dion09529's Avatar Helter Skelter BT Rep: +1
    Aboot a week ago on the bus home from work I was sat there listening to some dank podcasts when all of a sudden, with fuck all warning I felt like I was going to die!1 my arms, legs and face started tingling and I felt like I needed to shit my pants and throw up and I couldn't breath too good so I got up and said to the driver pull over you cunt I'm dying ffs!! And when he let me off I started to feel fine again, so then I got back on the next bus and it started happening again - took three hours to get home! Then all weekend I was fine.

Then come Monday, on the bus into work it happened again!1 so I went to the doctors to see if I needed a new driver or a firmware update or whatevs and he said I've had panic attacks he gave me some pills to slow my heart rate and the number for mental health - what a cunt! Didn't even ask if there was a history of heart problems in my family which there is! So I threw his bullshit prescription in the bin and carried on. Then two days later it happened again so I saw a different doc, this one did tests and stuff, blood and piss etc and said you might not be mental I'll let you know in a week when the results come in, here's some diazapam for your troubles Sir. But it's only 5mg pills, I get higher sniffing the receptionists seat at wurk when everyone's left for the day

And on Saturday just gone I was meant to go to this sick as hell comiccon which cost me £100 squids to meet famous 90s nobodies - I didn't even make it past the queue to get in! I had to go to A&e and when I got there I was shaking so much I couldn't hold the pen to fill out the forms and was convinced I was going to die this time for reals. A doc saw me right away, did a BP test, blood sugar etc then she said ok if you can just pop your trousers off, lay down for me and tuck your knees into your chin I just need to check your back passage... I said uwotm8? She said she needed to make sure I was normal back there so I said FINE!! HAVE AT IT YOU QUEERS I CAN TAKE IT!!!!

Then once I'd calmed the fuck down she said it's toats panic attacks, took some blood and next week I find out if it's something like thyroid or just straight up mental problems
    That's why I haven't used the bus for 2 years. I always use my bike.

btw, there's not much blood left inside you.
    Old shit was here. Now it's gone.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    At £40 a gram I'd panic too!1

It's lame as fuck! I don't know if this is true of everyone but you start to overheat but feel cold then your arms, legs and face start to vibrate and you get that feeling right before throwing up but it's constant and you can't get your words out because you can't breath deep and you feel like you're going to die to death I've only had two bad ones like that and a few lesser ones, today I got my thirty squids back for not getting to see George A Romero

Got to wait till Monday but I hope to fuck it's physical and not mental, it could be thyroid? I don't even know where they are on my person, I think they're something fat people eat
    Do your eyes bulge. My cat had an over-active thyroid and his eyes bulged. That's about as much doctoring as I know. I'm a surgeon ffs.
    Now go away.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1

That happened to one of my brothers, on the bus, even. He had to do talks with some sort of therapist, I think, and they made him lay off listening to his favourite band, at least when on the bus. No drugs needed for him, though, and he seemed fine after not too long.

My sister gets something similar in crowds, as well. Went to a concert with her and a couple others, same band as above, and she fainted when the crowd crowded the stage, as it were. We got, like, the worst spot after that, waaay in the back.

I guess the moral of the story is that that band may not be good for them.

Also, I'm not taking YOU to a concert, or a bus ride, then

Myself, I'm not affected by stress that way. If the pressure gets too bad, I'm prone to overlooking things, and if it's especially bad I get especially forgetful, and sometimes it goes to my stomach. Screws up my apetite and makes me poorly in extreme cases, that sort of thing. Used to get mild bouts of hysterical blindness too, at my last job (two out of five employees had it, working conditions weren't entirely optimal), which isn't all that bad once you know what it is. All you've gotta do is wait it out, and eventually your sight comes back (also, I think that once you know what's going on, it kind of breaks the spell, and it stops happening pretty fast, or at least it did for me).

Only advice I can give you is figure out what's doing it to you, and get rid of it if possible. Switch jobs if you can, that sort of thing.
    Last edited by Snee; 11-10-2015 at 06:56 PM.

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast