Page 1 of 19 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Beard

Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Dear Interwebs,

My beard is quite large now. I'm looking like a homeless man. Is there a way of shaving half of it off. I tried a few months ago, but the one sided face look didn't reap much reward. I'm thinking half of the length all over this time. I have some hair clippers, but I've lost the attachments. It's a zero, or nothing I suspect.

Advice appreciated.

Thank you and kind regards,

-Something Else
    Now go away.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    You almost certainly had an Afro comb at some point in the past.

Give your beard a flat top type cut, presumably with a tempered faze or something else.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Something like this.

tumblr_nd8xabEQhA1rj2odzo1_500.jpg
    Now go away.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Yes, then go and steal some white goods.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    I was going to steal a Brown, three-piece suit. Racist.
    Now go away.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    You're very specific about what the racist you want to steal is wearing.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    I trim mine about every 6 weeks or so when I think about it, using a cheap comb and nice barber type scissors. Comb the whole thing sort of up and out so your beard sticks straight out. That way you can easily see all the strays and longer hairs. Then just start cutting small amounts. DO NOT cut big areas like a haircut, just do bits at a time. In about five mins you'll have it nice and trimmed back. After that I take trimmers and trim back more hair this time like the sideburns and cheek areas again, using the comb in the same way.

yo

8. Lounge   -   #8
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    Dear Interwebs,

My beard is quite large now. I'm looking like a homeless man. Is there a way of shaving half of it off. I tried a few months ago, but the one sided face look didn't reap much reward. I'm thinking half of the length all over this time. I have some hair clippers, but I've lost the attachments. It's a zero, or nothing I suspect.

Advice appreciated.

Thank you and kind regards,

-Something Else
    I watch the news so I would suggest you turn yourself into the nearest authorities, terrorist.
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    I trim mine about every 6 weeks or so when I think about it, using a cheap comb and nice barber type scissors. Comb the whole thing sort of up and out so your beard sticks straight out. That way you can easily see all the strays and longer hairs. Then just start cutting small amounts. DO NOT cut big areas like a haircut, just do bits at a time. In about five mins you'll have it nice and trimmed back. After that I take trimmers and trim back more hair this time like the sideburns and cheek areas again, using the comb in the same way.
    Thanks. I found a beard shop that does it for a tenner and gives you whiskey.
    Now go away.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Don't never let another man lay hands upon your whiskers.

yo

Page 1 of 19 123411 ... LastLast