Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Taking Idol's Stars Was F*CKING Pathetic

mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Apparently there was a delusional fear that someone would mistake me for a moderator. Which I don't see how that would be possible since clearly even an idiot can see I'm immoderate.
    Last I remember, the drive was to make this site more welcoming to those who are less intelligent than idiots.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #22
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    If this is 'confusing', then take away EVERYONE'S recognition of being a former moderator. He did a great job, and continues to contribute to this dying site. Respect members for their contributions, you unappreciative prick.
    Agreed completely, and that's basically what I told him via e-mail (minus the "unappreciative prick" part, let's allow the facts to speak for themselves on that regard), but well... you can easily extrapolate how successful I was.

Maybe we should call Obama, say this forum has oil and that we're willing to be the new friendly dictatorship
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #23
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I wouldn't really care except I'm fairly sure this is all racially motivated.

If we as a society start letting this sort of thing pass then before you know it they'll be letting white guys play football.

No one wants that.
    ..............................................................................................
    Apparently this is Cyber Monday.Anyone know where I can get a good deal on a Cyber?
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 11-30-2015 at 08:14 PM. Reason: Autopost Doublemerged
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #24
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19

If we as a society start letting this sort of thing pass then before you know it they'll be letting white guys play football.

No one wants that.
    ..............................................................................................
    Apparently this is Cyber Monday.Anyone know where I can get a good deal on a Cyber?
    They're called the quarterback. Somebody's got to show the others which direction to face after the huddle.

BTW. love the level of acceptance around here where I can change my avatar to a horrific bloodbath crime scene with a children's bear in it and no one even blinks.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 11-30-2015 at 09:10 PM.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #25
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    BTW. love the level of acceptance around here where I can change my avatar to a horrific bloodbath crime scene with a children's bear in it and no one even blinks.
    I almost never pay attention to the avatars. I wouldn't have even noticed what it was unless you'd described it. You should put some boobs on it.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #26
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    I almost never pay attention to the avatars. I wouldn't have even noticed what it was unless you'd described it. You should put some boobs on it.
    I think the sick bear cut them off before he raped her. Being a CSI expert that does look like a lot of blood in the Avatar

And i am still trying to figure out what you really pay attention too

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    I almost never pay attention to the avatars.
    That's literally the only thing I pay attention to, dion.In fact I wouldn't have even have noticed your post if not for the word "avatar" in it, Mulder.

Give me back my fucking stars for Christmas, motherfucker.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 12-01-2015 at 08:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #28
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)

No one wants that.
    Did you miss all the deals on blacks this past Friday?

yo

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #29
    They would have charged $50 to ship to Canada so I had to settle for a Syrian.

Sadly for shay,doesn't come with a warranty.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 12-01-2015 at 08:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #30
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)

yo

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast