View Poll Results: Are you confused/have you ever been confused by the colour of someone's stars?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 25.00%
  • No

4 50.00%
  • I'm not sure but then I'm not sure about anything.

1 12.50%
  • The only stars I see here are in your eyes, baby.

0 0%
  • manker's gay

1 12.50%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are you confused/have you ever been confused by the colour of someone's star?

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Vote or do something else.

So far this is going even better than I thought.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 12-01-2015 at 08:56 PM. Reason: Automerge this."This" being me flipping you the bird.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    There i did my contribution for you!!

It is really stupid what they did to you and i am not afraid to say it
    Next you should do a donation thing so you will be an actual member and get some stars...Just don't ask me i am a cheap fuck!!

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    So I should donate to a site that refuses to acknowledge years of contribution and generally treats me like shit.

Who do you think I am, Mulder or something?*

*Subtle enough for you, Mary?

Btw I hoping against all hope for two votes then I can play them off against each and instigate some kind of brilliant coup.

According to the internet a coup is
    A highly successful, unexpected stroke, act, or move; a clever action or accomplishment. 2. (among the Plains Indians of North America) a brave or reckless deed performed in battle by a single warrior, as touching or striking an enemy warrior without sustaining injury oneself.
    so I could totally see at least one of those happening.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 12-01-2015 at 11:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    So I should donate to a site that refuses to acknowledge years of contribution and generally treats me like shit.

Who do you think I am, Mulder or something?*

*Subtle enough for you, Mary?
    Who the fuck is Mulder?
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Who the fuck is Mulder?
    You don't have to worry who Mulder is... He won't reply, you live in the wrong side of the world and i assume you don't play too many video games, so you are out...

Who do you think I am, Mulder or something?*.
    I know you are not Mulder... You will communicate with everyone and have more to say than having a bad day at work popping E and playing video games

But i wonder what would happen if we flooded someones Email and PM box to give you back your Stars??

On second thought... a ban could be involved in that?? Yet it might be worth it LOL!!!
    You do look so bare without them
    Last edited by shaina; 12-02-2015 at 12:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    When I found this forum, I thought the (then) green stars given to former staff members and the corresponding "Forum Star" title were for those who had merely contributed a lot. The other ones were self-explanatory.

When I was the only one with gray ones in the BitTorrent section, several people mistook me for a moderator and sent me PMs asking to edit or delete posts, to which I replied they should ask an actual staff member instead.

After titles were added underneath the stars on 2011, there should be no room for confusion, really.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    When I found this forum, I thought the (then) green stars given to former staff members and the corresponding "Forum Star" title were for those who had merely contributed a lot. The other ones were self-explanatory.
    When I was the only one with gray ones in the BitTorrent section, several people mistook me for a moderator and sent me PMs asking to edit or delete posts, to which I replied they should ask an actual staff member instead.
    After titles were added underneath the stars on 2011, there should be no room for confusion, really.
    To me Anon...
    Stars on all sites i go to are for gratification or status or some sort of reward, what is underneath the stars is the title or your purpose here...
    This is a reading site not a talking one. If people can't see what it says underneath the stars?? Well?? that i can't answer
    If Confusion is an excuse to take someones stars away.. Did anyone ask Idol if he got PM's (other than hate ones), confusing him as some sort of authority here??
    Stars underneath a Avatar are just Stars.... Your title or Job here is written in plain English, not hard to spot....

Just my opinion....

PS. This is a Odd forum as well here, there is not too Many NZB site forums like it anywhere(at least none i have found), and you guys participate here (which is great!!), i don't see too many sites where Moderators do what you guys do here...
    Last edited by shaina; 12-02-2015 at 03:36 PM.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    According to the internet a coup is
    A highly successful, unexpected stroke, act, or move; a clever action or accomplishment. 2. (among the Plains Indians of North America) a brave or reckless deed performed in battle by a single warrior, as touching or striking an enemy warrior without sustaining injury oneself.
    so I could totally see at least one of those happening.
    I keep my birds in a coup. If this site has given you anything, it resembles what is at the bottom of that.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post

PS. This is a Odd forum as well here, there is not too Many NZB site forums like it anywhere(at least none i have found), and you guys participate here (which is great!!), i don't see too many sites where Moderators do what you guys do here...
    Anon,I'm fairly sure that he just called you ghey.

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #10
    Anon,I'm fairly sure that he just called you ghey.
    "As a board certified psychiatrist I believe the technical term for your post is 'projection'."
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast