Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Onan The Barbarian

JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    The classic change or remove a letter gag.

withnail.jpg
    Now go away.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    That fillum makes me think of ewe.

Withnail: Right, you fucker, I'm going to do the washing up!
    Marwood: No, no, you can't. It's impossible, I swear it. I've looked into it. Listen to me, listen to me! There are things in there, there's a tea-bag growing! You haven't slept in sixty hours, you're in no state to tackle it. Wait till the morning, we'll go in together.
    Withnail: This IS the morning. Stand aside!
    Marwood: [holding him back] You don't understand. I think there may be something living in there, I think there may be something alive.
    Withnail: What do you mean? A rat?
    Marwood: It's possible, it's possible.
    Withnail: Then the fucker will rue the day!

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70

Oh the memories. That makes me think of me too. I'm the one in the sink presumably. Not the Camberwell Carrot toting hippie.
    Now go away.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    You are definitely him

tumblr_ledlk1N90B1qzvg7do1_500.png

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Yes, butt. I can only drive a tractor.

That really doesn't help my case. Does it.
    Now go away.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    I had always assumed you were an excellent tractor driver.

What with the hole hippy / garden / rainbow motif.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Pish. The Spanish Mrs.Something Else is annoyed at me. She's off back to peasant land tomorrow for the holidays and I was supposed to spend the evening with her.

The mistake I made, was to send one of the photographer chaps from somewhere else to work in London for the night. I said he could stay at mine, but he won't get here until 3 am.

She is not impressed to the max as she wanted me to stay at hers. She said that this isn't part of my job, which I agree with, but I work from home, so technically, this is my office.

Wymyns.
    Now go away.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    I'm with ewe on this hippy.

Who would have think you were going to be in the dog's house because of being overly dedicated to wurk.

He's not bringing some goofballs home with him by any chance.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    Pish. The Spanish Mrs.Something Else is annoyed at me. She's off back to peasant land tomorrow for the holidays and I was supposed to spend the evening with her.

The mistake I made, was to send one of the photographer chaps from somewhere else to work in London for the night. I said he could stay at mine, but he won't get here until 3 am.

She is not impressed to the max as she wanted me to stay at hers. She said that this isn't part of my job, which I agree with, but I work from home, so technically, this is my office.

Wymyns.
    She's Spanish, of course she doesn't understand work

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast