Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nvidia equivalent of the MSI R9 270X?

See meg there is no actual proof Gates actually even said that BUT its just mostly quoted and common mistake people who are computer illiterate makes.

Now during the time when comment allegedly took place was during the 80's where IBM just replaced its unit with 640KB memory limit. As most initial PC were based on 8088 which was 8/16bit processor thus memory limit was 640KB. Now keep in mind Bill Gates himself denied ever making that comment as we know in late 90s. So even if he was defending IBM 3 decades ago on its standard then again it all worked out as he was hit in the face with pie. But anyways just like the comment that Al Gore invented THE internet people always misquote this also.
    Last edited by anon; 12-31-2015 at 10:04 PM. Reason: Removed link

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by STHNSv3 View Post
    See meg there is no actual proof Gates actually even said that BUT its just mostly quoted and common mistake people who are computer illiterate makes.
    As opposed to just being fundamentally illiterate like you.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    As opposed to just being fundamentally illiterate like you.
    This is coming from the simpleton who thinks English Toast is not actual thing lol btw nice post count still can't find 1 single post where the IQ meter went over 90 huh?

:pets IdiotEye's head: go on lil fella FLY away... damn Canadians dumb as a rock aye.
    Last edited by anon; 12-31-2015 at 10:04 PM. Reason: Removed link

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    Google "English toast" and tell me what you find, mon amie.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Don't take my advice about anything graphics related because I have to pull up system information every time I need to reference my model number.

I have converted completely to a laptop lifestyle. My desktop has been in bubble wrap for 5 months and I don't see it being unsheathed any time soon. I have this Clevo/Sager notebook, which is equipped with a mobile GeForce GTX 970M, and I couldn't be happier with it. The desktop version must have much bigger tits if you're into that. I've been disappointed in every video card before this (mostly ATI), so that's why I think it might be something. The GeForce Experience (GFE) application also cured my resolution and video setting problems for Fallout 4 (only works if I launch the game via GFE), which also grabs and applies optimal settings for games on your system (I never bothered to find out if the settings are any good).

Now, there are several manufacturers including these higher end chipsets into their video cards, but I don't really know who's on the ball at the moment since I haven't seriously window shopped for computer components in at least 5 years (could be 3 years or 10 years, but I'm bad with long periods of time).

None of this was a recommendation. I'm just satisfied with what I presently maintain, and you suck. Extract what you can from the drivel, but don't forget to blow me when you're done.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    I have also done away with PC in ATX desktop infrastructure last month and fully moved to laptop, as other then server I don't use any systems other than laptop now. Far as graphic goes I was never upto date on graphic as I don't play video games so I can careless as mostly all my work is done on server via CLI while on laptop as I use GDE/XDE. Currently I have tweaked my graphic config to allocate both my HD4600 and GTX 860M and scale and utilize both depending on load balance. However I do care about the 4k display i'm using as uHD is a must at least and min 1080p as standard. I did Computer Visual Modeling, Graphic Design, Multimedia decade ago so I don't need to use high end 3D graphic models any more to render, edit, ect.

Code:
    Hive Division - Metal Gear Solid Philanthropy.avi (725.35 MB)
    ed2k://|file|Hive%20Division%20-%20Metal%20Gear%20Solid%20Philanthropy.avi|760585100|BEA87FF710D5FE1B4D54B6160C2AB05F|h=ZQGFZHMFOWPIJ3QO7NYJD6K3XKACZKY6|/

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by STHNSv3 View Post
    I have also done away with PC in ATX desktop infrastructure last month and fully moved to laptop, as other then server I don't use any systems other than laptop now. Far as graphic goes I was never upto date on graphic as I don't play video games so I can careless as mostly all my work is done on server via CLI while on laptop as I use GDE/XDE. Currently I have tweaked my graphic config to allocate both my HD4600 and GTX 860M and scale and utilize both depending on load balance. However I do care about the 4k display i'm using as uHD is a must at least and min 1080p as standard. I did Computer Visual Modeling, Graphic Design, Multimedia decade ago so I don't need to use high end 3D graphic models any more to render, edit, ect.

Code:
    Hive Division - Metal Gear Solid Philanthropy.avi (725.35 MB)
    ed2k://|file|Hive%20Division%20-%20Metal%20Gear%20Solid%20Philanthropy.avi|760585100|BEA87FF710D5FE1B4D54B6160C2AB05F|h=ZQGFZHMFOWPIJ3QO7NYJD6K3XKACZKY6|/
    This is literally a true internet story.

I looked up the phrase "tedious poseur" on Google and your picture was the first thing that popped up.

If this post bothers you, well frankly I couldn't careless.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 01-02-2016 at 12:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    If this post bothers you, well frankly I couldn't careless.
    Throw caution to the wind every once in awhile, Safety Steve.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #19
    STDSv3 sees what you did there, Steve.

I did too although admittedly there was some smoke in the brain area involved.
    Then again you probably can't play the harpsichord anywhere near as well as I can.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #20
    STDSv3 sees what you did there, Steve.

I did too although admittedly there was some smoke in the brain area involved.
    Then again you probably can't play the harpsichord anywhere near as well as I can.
    You've got me there, maestro.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast