Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: REQUEST: Accepting Rare Files

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I've got a photo of STDv3's mum sober.

Even more rare would be a copy of his dad's cleared child support check.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 01-05-2016 at 06:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. File Sharing   -   #32
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

HA HA HA that was almost funny. People of my race we don't pay child support as we step up as man and take care of our child, a concept alien to you which is the reason you lack actual male role model and confused this tread title. It said RARE not REAR as you prefer it up your gazooskie, in simple terms your a guy that does with another guy.

3. File Sharing   -   #33
    Quote Originally Posted by STHNSv3 View Post

HA HA HA that was almost funny. People of my race we don't pay child support as we step up as man and take care of our child, a concept alien to you which is the reason you lack actual male role model and confused this tread title.
    You have a race? And what exactly was your 'role model' shooting for besides pursuing cops?
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. File Sharing   -   #34
    You have a race? And what exactly was your 'role model' shooting for besides pursuing cops?
    Yes, i'm not inbred redneck nor am I half breed negro as i'm full blood Indian; not the chief kind. Cops? lol I was arrested just few months back they had me on CCTV, found it on me when they arrested me, I told the cops I did it as knowing they can hold it against me for admission of guilt. I was charged with 3rd degree felony but I bailed out and DA couldn't file the charges with overwhelming evidence mounted against me and circuit judge was force to close the case due to my A2-DIS. Best part I didn't even have a court date nor did I send my lawyers good to be son of someone.

5. File Sharing   -   #35
    Yes, i'm not inbred redneck nor am I half breed negro
    I've heard you speak. Well, try to. You aren't convincing anyone.

6. File Sharing   -   #36
    Yes, i'm not inbred redneck nor am I half breed negro
    What are you babbling about? Oh you mean the video I myself posted regarding those 3 simpletons? I don't have to convince anyone as truth is absolute as its known fact.

7. File Sharing   -   #37

What are you babbling about? Oh you mean the video I myself posted regarding those 3 simpletons? I don't have to convince anyone as truth is absolute as its known fact.
    It's interesting (telling) that you chose redneck and half bred negro and not 'Mexican', 'Polynesian', whatever. Seems you've been "mistaken" for a redneck-negro hybrid before.

Y'all got big gums, don't you?

8. File Sharing   -   #38
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I could take him in any kind of fight were the winner wasn't determined by who cries the most.
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. File Sharing   -   #39
    I could take him in any kind of fight were the winner wasn't determined by who cries the most.
    Is that why you suck any dick you can find? How is that working out? Able to still show 1 post that was worth anything other than being totally worthless?

10. File Sharing   -   #40
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Ignoring my previous post doesn't invalidate what it said.

As for your apparent issues with gays, T R A N S F E R E N C E.
    Respect my lack of authority.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast