Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 41112131415 LastLast

Thread: REQUEST: Accepting Rare Files

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I will say once again, coward, you are an extremely pathetic little excuse for a man who needs to be pitied, not feared.

Truth.See above.

Quote Originally Posted by STHNSv4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

Correct me if I'm wrong but what you're trying to say here is that you're an unconscionable dick who can't be trusted.

No, that's another one that we've already established.
    LOL @ TRUST, that made me laugh. I don't care if you trust me or not I have already abused you and now your upset. That is classic signature of harmless fella who was abused and can't retaliate, why don't you fight back lol what are you going to do? SPAM the thread? LOL silly child.
    Like I said not act like coward like you for one thing.

It's only one thing but it's a least a glorious big thing.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 01-07-2016 at 06:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. File Sharing   -   #132
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    STDs sings...

Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. File Sharing   -   #133

LOL @ TRUST, that made me laugh. I don't care if you trust me or not I have already abused you and now your upset. That is classic signature of harmless fella who was abused and can't retaliate, why don't you fight back lol what are you going to do? SPAM the thread? LOL silly child.
    Again not upset.When I am you will know it by the tears.

Btw the "silly child" thing was a nice touch of irony considering the source.

4. File Sharing   -   #134
    LOL IdiotEYE who hacked you?

5. File Sharing   -   #135
    “Hatred is the coward's revenge for being intimidated.”
    George Bernard Shaw
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. File Sharing   -   #136
    It's literally true that they've determined that the vast majority of men or STDSv3s who resort to terrorism do so because of sexual frustration.

This is why George Clooney is a safe bet to never bomb anything.

LOL IdiotEYE who hacked you?
    I'm going to go out on a limb here and say.......a coward.

Sorry that should have been "a pathetic,friendless coward".

See so in that regard, whatever you do, homo I still win.

Win me!!!!
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 01-07-2016 at 06:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. File Sharing   -   #137
    Fixations on homosexuality and abuse. Hmmm, I think we know a bit about STDs' childhood and relationship with his father.

8. File Sharing   -   #138
    LOL @ WIN

Did you win? when I forcefully took you offline? Did you win when I accessed your Win8.1?

Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Fixations on homosexuality and abuse. Hmmm, I think we know a bit about STDs' childhood and relationship with his father.
    MegaBITCH i'm going to enjoy demolishing your harmless ass and make example out of you LOL you will know it the hard way. When i'm done with you LOL you will think twice you newbie and welcome to my FST.
    Last edited by STHNSv4; 01-07-2016 at 07:01 PM.

9. File Sharing   -   #139
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

10. File Sharing   -   #140
    LOL @ WIN

Did you win? when I forcefully took you offline? Did you win when I accessed your Win8.1?

Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    MegaBITCH i'm going to enjoy demolishing your harmless ass and make example out of you LOL you will know it the hard way. When i'm done with you LOL you will think twice you newbie and welcome to my FST.
    People
    People who get banned and then are weird enough to create another account just so they can get banned again
    Are the saddest people of them all.....

I use Windows 10.I can even show you a screenshot if you like.
    I don't know exactly who you "hacked" but I'm thinking he's really wondering what's going on.

PS I will be attaching a malicious code to the screenshot just because I'm a cowardly asshole with no friends.

Anyone ever tell you that you talk like a semi-retarded 12 year old or as everyone been too polite up til now?
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 01-07-2016 at 08:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 41112131415 LastLast