Thread: Kotor Rip

is there one out yet
    I have Mordens Audio Hack PLEZ stop emailing me

2. Games   -   #2
    there will probably never be one

3. Games   -   #3
    the whole game is close to 4 gigs. the rip is probably gonna be like 2 gigs ahaha if its ever made

4. Games   -   #4
    Ripping is such a waste of time and bandwidth. If you really want the warez, get cable/dsl.

5. Games   -   #5
    Originally posted by Xilo@25 November 2003 - 08:49
    Ripping is such a waste of time and bandwidth. If you really want the warez, get cable/dsl.
    that still isnt helping me because ive been going since it was released and im getting speeds of 7kb/s

6. Games   -   #6
    Are you using Kazaa? Or bittorent?

If you are using bittorent it should be faster. I got the whole kotor package in about a day and a half at speeds of around 40.

Have you maxed out your connection?

7. Games   -   #7
    Originally posted by mrbump@25 November 2003 - 10:28
    Are you using Kazaa? Or bittorent?

If you are using bittorent it should be faster. I got the whole kotor package in about a day and a half at speeds of around 40.

no i tell people to not use kazaa for games then go get a game off kazaa

fuckin idiots

8. Games   -   #8
    Thats a reasonable response for people trying to help.

I assume you are using biottorent then..difficult to tell from the reply.

If so try looking at: http://userpages.umbc.edu/~hamilton/btclientconfig.html

Can help to increase d/l speeds

9. Games   -   #9
    Originally posted by Stonecoldfreak1+25 November 2003 - 13:13--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Stonecoldfreak1 @ 25 November 2003 - 13:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-mrbump@25 November 2003 - 10:28
    Are you using Kazaa?&nbsp; Or bittorent?

If you are using bittorent it should be faster.&nbsp; I got the whole kotor package in about a day and a half at speeds of around 40.

no i tell people to not use kazaa for games then go get a game off kazaa

fuckin idiots [/b][/quote]
    y are u so rude to him? he was only trying to help. and how the hell would he know if u are using bt or kazaa?

but i&#39;ve just started dling kotor and im almost max out at 300KB/s so maybe ur just connected to teh wrong peers.