Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: MKV problem.

mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post

I hope that is not part of the job description to post here, but it does seem like a pattern for a few

PS. The most recent?? How many do you go through til one sticks?? And we all know it is always there fault right??
    Even when they are too good or perfect

Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    I quoted it directly in my first post for this thread.
    Read post #5 take some meds and call me in the morning ok
    Differentiation because I was way too good for the ex wife, so I fucked off. I'm also growing beautiful golden curls.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #32
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    I'll have you know that my most recent ex was way too good for me..
    Dave begs to differ.
    Dave fell into a trap of sexism and nobody has been able to lift him out of it. He chews on and sets fire to every line sent into his abyss.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #33
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    His requests are the same every time: 1.) I MUST do exactly this one thing- because I'm stupid/stubborn/cheap. 2.) I've tried everything possible. 3.) I refuse to take your suggestions. 4.) I found an answer on my own. 5.)*fucks off*

I usually suggest he just skip to #5 and save everyone the trouble.
    Nailed it.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #34
    There is a Solution For this..Download Movie Factory & Convert All AVI Videos into MVK

5. Software & Hardware   -   #35
    Gribley's Avatar On a hate list
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpybear2000 View Post
    All my movies are in AVI format, but today i download 48 tv shows and there MKV files. Problem is converting them to Avi the programs i have been using wont reconize them as movie files, i have been using Movavi and Freemake. They do play so i know they are ok, need to find a program to solve my problem guys.
    If you have composite or HDMI then I would suggest a RaspPi (and load KODI) for like £30 (you can plug USB into that and play almost anything). If not and you really must convert then 'Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate' which you may well find link on Andr.net. It isn`t the greatest if you want to archive and keep a video but is the most drag-drop that works one I`ve come across for quick conversion.
    Last edited by Gribley; 02-09-2016 at 09:13 AM.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #36
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribley View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpybear2000 View Post
    All my movies are in AVI format, but today i download 48 tv shows and there MKV files. Problem is converting them to Avi the programs i have been using wont reconize them as movie files, i have been using Movavi and Freemake. They do play so i know they are ok, need to find a program to solve my problem guys.
    If you have composite or HDMI then I would suggest a RaspPi (and load KODI) for like £30 (you can plug USB into that and play almost anything). If not and you really must convert then 'Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate' which you may well find link on Andr.net. It isn`t the greatest if you want to archive and keep a video but is the most drag-drop that works one I`ve come across for quick conversion.
    Too late.... already solved

I think he travels the world in one of those vintage shag in wagons, and he didn't want to change anything built in it....
    Even suggested to download MP4 copies(pretty much the same as AVI but in most cases better compression file size)..
    He is using some other program to convert....
    Last edited by shaina; 02-09-2016 at 10:59 AM.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribley View Post
    Andr.net
    Can't believe that place still exists! I was an avid "customer" back in the day. Same goes for warezfreaks.com and cracks.am, which have ceased to exist.

astalavista.box.sk and Crackspider.net seem to be still rolling too...
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

8. Software & Hardware   -   #38
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    astalavista.box.sk
    I remember finding that not too long after getting my first 'modern' computer- PII 266mhz (I was without for almost a decade due to $$$). Thought I'd reached the realm of some 'serious hacker shit'.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #39
    Gribley's Avatar On a hate list
    http://forum-andr.net/

Mr Knightryder and msstdfmt still running well....
    Last edited by Gribley; 02-09-2016 at 05:57 PM.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #40
    Poster
    Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate would help

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234