Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Matrix Revolutions...

Originally posted by DrunkeNStylE@25 November 2003 - 08:16
    then why the f*ck would you say all the hashs seem not to work are you stupid?
    [QUOTE]

Relax man... I think you had a bad today... Did your wife leave you, or something?

If I wait for more than a day and nothing happens, then for me it simply means that the hash doesn't work. Well, if I waited for a week then something might happen, but this is not the philosophy of posting a hush, is it? As far as I understand, a hush means a file that is 1. what it says it is, and 2. easily accessible.

Anyway, I do not think that we should quarrell about this. After all, I still haven't found a good-quality version of Matrix Revs, so I guess I am the loser here!

Somebody suggested to use BT, but I am totally uneducated on what it is and how it is used. So I will keep trying my luck with K-Lite...

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Originally posted by DrunkeNStylE@25 November 2003 - 01:44
    stop discouraging the use of klite please
    FUCK OFF! YOU N00B.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    search for matrix revolutions subbed

its the dvdr with japanese or chinese subtitles (not sure which language)

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    what the fuck are you guys doing on klite suprnova.org fast downloads and there all verified no kazaa needed

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    OK guys, you convinced me. I'll try my luck with BT...

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    here on kazaa

title: The Matrix Revolutins - Raz
    artist: Raz
    size: 704674kb

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Thx for the offer. However, it seems that we are at different SNodes as "search" doesn't produce any results with this query.

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    an dyou can tuse the hash for the file right? read the tutural tha try again if you can t figure it out pm me and once ive finished dling ill give you my node or we can transfer through slsk

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    Originally posted by DrunkeNStylE@27 November 2003 - 18:13
    an dyou can tuse the hash for the file right? read the tutural tha try again
    [QUOTE]

You did not give me the hash, you just gave me the filename, the artist and the size. Anyhow, thx a lot for the offer but I decided to try my luck with BT: I did find it there, and D/Led it quite effortlessly.

However, the funny thing is that although I found "Matrix Revs" in BT with ease, I had no luck with other movies and/or songs that were abundunt in Kazaa. It seems that BT is good for new movies, but Kazaa rules for older ones.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12