Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: You think you're all smart computer people? I've got news for you geeks

mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    You know that Windows is going to clog up in the future and it's going to ruin Microsoft?

It's a bottleneck. It's sitting on top of DOS, and as people need more and more, um, megabytes, for the uses they're doing on their phones, Windows is not going to be able to handle it, and Apple is going to take off because they've got their operating system from the beginning to handle this high speed.

—————

The lesson here is to avoid trying to sell yourself as intelligent and enlightening from the wrong orifice.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    `1. "You think you're all smart computer people? " This clearly does not apply to me.I'm thinking it's directed towards Fox or anon or Snee or Mulder or maybe if there is some possibility of unnecessary confusion and consternation then perhaps,Skiz.

2. I'm attempting to garner some explanation for this post and so far the best I can come up with is that it's fuck early to be this drunk on a Thursday or else Mary's account has been hack by SThPv3 or whatever his fake name is.

3. I don't try to sell myself as intelligent, it just sort of shines threw.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Gribley's Avatar On a hate list
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    `1. "You think you're all smart computer people? " This clearly does not apply to me.I'm thinking it's directed towards Fox or anon or Snee or Mulder or maybe if there is some possibility of unnecessary confusion and consternation then perhaps,Skiz.

2. I'm attempting to garner some explanation for this post and so far the best I can come up with is that it's fuck early to be this drunk on a Thursday or else Mary's account has been hack by SThPv3 or whatever his fake name is.

3. I don't try to sell myself as intelligent, it just sort of shines threw.
    Unless we are in a time-warp to Win95 then I would have to agree with Idol. Hence this is not a place either of us are comfortable with.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Turn it off and on again then put it in the microwave and piss on it

5. Lounge   -   #5
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Window$ is still the dominant force in PCs, but more devices are being run on other OS's now. In fact, I receive my first Chromebook tomorrow.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 02-11-2016 at 10:09 PM.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    win95.png

It wouldn't say that if it weren't true, right?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

7. Lounge   -   #7
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    Turn it off and on again then put it in the microwave and piss on it
    :earl:

That's some old school Mulder. Love it.
    Now go away.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    While on one of my bizarre tangents, this time on Youtube, I came across Gallagher stuff. For those who don't know, he's a bane to the existence of unscathed watermelons. I haven't heard his name in years, but recent articles on him (2008 and beyond) focus on the fact that his act has started to spiral into crapping on foreigners like Mexicans and Chinese and homosexuals. Listening to some of the stuff, Gallagher behaves like a bit of a petulant child in his later years, ready to interpret everything as a persecution. He walked out on a WTF interview with Marc Maron, which eventually led me to an Opie and Anthony episode with Gallagher and Patrice O'neal. I skipped ahead until I heard Gallagher say the shit I posted in the first post. The thing is that this appearance was Jan 2010, when we've already had widespread NT releases of Windows (XP, Vista, 7).

38:40

Last edited by mjmacky; 02-12-2016 at 02:56 AM. Reason: replaced "these days" because I live on a several year delay
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    tumblr07.png
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast