Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: To be fair on Donald Trump

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    The solutions to most of the USA's problems are out there, there's just a bunch of small-minded power-hungry, greedy, selfish bastards standing in the way.

Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    The solutions to most of the USA's problems are out there, there's just a bunch of small-minded power-hungry, greedy, selfish bastards standing in the way.

I already know what to expect from a Michael Moore film, so the bulk of the trailer didn't really share anything that surprising... but... that bit at the end was hilarious.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Trump will win this thing Don't want Hillary in there She is the "DEVIL"

4. Lounge   -   #14
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    Donald Trump is an opportunistic, the second form of idiocy. Clinton will take the west a step closer to it's eventual demise. On the other hand Trump will make it faster. Apparently Americans don't have to choose between two directions, they just have to choose the delay, I guess.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    Clinton will take the west a step closer to it's eventual demise.
    If you understand that all things eventually fail then you begin to understand that it's not so much that you achieve power but rather how choose to wield that power in the limited time you are given it.

Both Trump and Clinton are so consumed with the former that they have given little to no thought to the latter.That, more than anything else makes them unworthy of the office.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    Clinton will take the west a step closer to it's eventual demise.
    If you understand that all things eventually fail then you begin to understand that it's not so much that you achieve power but rather how choose to wield that power in the limited time you are given it.

Both Trump and Clinton are so consumed with the former that they have given little to no thought to the latter.That, more than anything else makes them unworthy of the office.
    Or said simpler: They only want the job for their own egos.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    This probably isn't as funny as the amount it made me laugh, but thought I'd post it here.

Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    I LOVE the interwebs!

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Could you imagine Donald Trump and Michael Moore in a room together?

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Could you imagine him in charge of the U.S. Economy?

He would make the country bankrupt and bring the rest of the world down with him.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast