Thread: Shut the bad internts

JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    http://www.alphr.com/apple/1002727/t...ate-a/page/0/1

Donald Trump on ISIS: "I don't want them using our internet"

Donald Trump has expanded a little on his plans to rope in Bill Gates to help shut down parts of the internet.

Trump was grilled on his earlier comments during last night's Republican debates, and called the question "so easy to answer."

"ISIS is using the internet better than we are using the internet, and it was our idea," said the Republican frontrunner and former Apprentice host – two professions which logically shouldn’t fit on the same CV.

"What I wanted to do was get our brilliant people from Silicon Valley and other places and figure out a way that ISIS cannot do what they're doing."

"Second, we should be able to penetrate the internet and find out exactly where ISIS is and everything about ISIS, and we can do that if we use our good people."

Is that clear now? No? Don't worry, he's got more where that came from. Business International quotes Trump as responding to Rand Paul with some, uh, 'interesting' remarks: "As far as the internet is concerned: I'm not talking about closing the internet. I'm talking about parts of Syria, parts of Iraq, where ISIS is. Spotting it. Now, you could close it."

Uh? What?

"What I like even better than that is getting our smartest and getting our best to infiltrate their internet. So that we know exactly where they're going, exactly where they're going to be. I like that better!"

I'm not convinced he's quite grasped the concept of 'the internet'.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    “We're losing a lot of people because of the internet. We have to see Bill Gates and a lot of different people that really understand what's happening. We have to talk to them about, maybe in certain areas, closing that internet up in some ways. Somebody will say, 'Oh freedom of speech, freedom of speech'. These are foolish people. We have a lot of foolish people. We have a lot of foolish people.”

3. Lounge   -   #3
    He seems to have a view on global warnings as well.

"The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive.
    7:15 PM - 6 Nov 2012"

I'm not sure I really understand his thinking on that one.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post
    He seems to have a view on global warnings as well.

"The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive.
    7:15 PM - 6 Nov 2012"

I'm not sure I really understand his thinking on that one.
    He's obviously confusing China with that other Asian manufacturing power that suspiciously has the rising sun on it's flag.

It's never just simple like wealthy people in the US outsourced a lot of manufacturing to greedily maximize their profits at the expense of American jobs.The poor liberal people just want you to think that so you can't afford to buy another island for your dog.

The poor:Always selfishly wanting to have enough money to live on and stuff.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    I am already subjected to decent news sources spending time on covering Donald Trump, so all I ask for is one safe space where I don't hear about the fucking clown that wants to be POTUS. It's like everyone is hopped up on some new reality TV show, and it's nauseating.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.