Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Openelec

Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    On my main windows PC, XBMC seems a bit cumbersome. I use Simple TV Pro and paste in the links from that forum. It's handy to keep a little window of puntsphere in while i'm working.

Aeon Nox first, then proceed to stuffs. Anything else would be uncivilized.

And you say "XBMC" but shirley your not not still on a 2 yr old build...right? Expand on what's cumbersome.

When I was there for new years 2k I heard one of your kind say "top tune" so... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjNn4bbbgSw

yo

2. Lounge   -   #32
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Music Add-Ons

Mp3 Streams looks the part. All searchable by Artist, Album etc.

Choice to play a full album, or browse and play individual tracks. You can even download the albums, however it's not the fastest thing in the World. I suspect that it might actually be saving them "real time". There's an option to "Keep all downloaded tracks" which I might have a play with. It might be possible to just play stuffs and save it at the same time.

It will play music in the background while you are doing other things.

Looks like a great subscription free service to me. I had a search for Gary Moore and there were about 30 albums returned.

Add it or do something else.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    On my main windows PC, XBMC seems a bit cumbersome. I use Simple TV Pro and paste in the links from that forum. It's handy to keep a little window of puntsphere in while i'm working.

Aeon Nox first, then proceed to stuffs. Anything else would be uncivilized.

And you say "XBMC" but shirley your not not still on a 2 yr old build...right? Expand on what's cumbersome.

When I was there for new years 2k I heard one of your kind say "top tune" so... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjNn4bbbgSw
    I was talking about that Kodi behemoth.
    Now go away.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)

yo

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Yes. Exactly.
    Now go away.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234