Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Game of Thrones season 6 episode 1( is Jon Snow dead?) airs tonight ya I'm excited

Cool

basically just a heads up on this ; as if you didn't already know Don't have HBO so I will be back after it's aired and posted .

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Well that was terrible.I know this because I'm able to draw an actual comparison between it and Heroes Reborn on how it was structured into a dozen stupid miniscenes lasting presumably the attention span of someone who is really too into Vines.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I was left thinking, "Wow, for all that wait, I don't feel like much has happened in this episode." Yeah, little pieces were added to stuff that already happened last season, but it felt like a bunch of webisodes all bunched together until they met the contractually obligated 49 minutes (including intro and cast & crew credits, which were undoubtedly played at half speed like some first year college student using size 24 BOLD font to write his 3 page paper).
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    it was a scene setter I reckon, laying foundation for the rest.
    Waking Dead do that too.
    Still think Jon Snow will return as a white walker

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    A scene setter would have to set some actual scenes rather than a bunch of hot air mostly telling us stuff we already know.

The only "new" thing revealed was that those Sand Snake chicks have superpowers considering how they somehow managed to teleport onto that ship having last been seen on the dock as it sailed away into the sunset.

To answer the original "Is Jon Snow dead?" question.Yes but he obviously ain't going to stay that way especially with the Red Woman so conveniently around.

Quote Originally Posted by satma View Post
    it was a scene setter I reckon, laying foundation for the rest.
    They spent nine fucking minutes recapping everything before the episode even started so I don't see why they needed the rest of the show to do basically the same thing.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 04-27-2016 at 03:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    So lets think positive and hope the rest of the season is really good

Because if it is not?? We will hear from Idol again

PS. I do agree on your recap/comments on the first episode Idol, the last season could have ended with that episode, not a season opener
    Last edited by shaina; 04-27-2016 at 10:27 PM.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Yes, let's just all decide to settle for mediocrity shall we. That will make everything better.

Speaking of premieres where the executive producers haven't as of yet started of believe their own hype cough cough The Walking Dead.

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/04/25...-logan-preview
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 04-27-2016 at 10:34 PM.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Yes, let's just all decide to settle for mediocrity shall we. That will make everything better.
    Speaking of premieres where the executive producers haven't as of yet started of believe their own hype cough cough The Walking Dead.
    http://www.ew.com/article/2016/04/25...-logan-preview
    Is Penny Dreadful a good series Idol?? Penny Dreadful S03E01 PRE-AIR 720p WEB-DL X264-4yEo (The new season Leak??)

To be honest.. I have it on my server, but i have not watched the first season yet??

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    It's a very good series but that doesn't mean that you will necessarily like it.

If you watch it I strongly suggest starting at Season 1 Episode 1 to understand why the characters behave the way they do.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    It's a very good series but that doesn't mean that you will necessarily like it.

If you watch it I strongly suggest starting at Season 1 Episode 1 to understand why the characters behave the way they do.
    Thanks .... Like i said i have the whole series on my server (season 1-2 and season 3-1), and i was going to watch it sooner or later, but i just haven't got to it yet..

But i will give it a go and see how it is

Thanks Idol

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast