Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Game of Thrones season 6 episode 1( is Jon Snow dead?) airs tonight ya I'm excited

Poster
    I just want to know if John Snow lives!

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Toth View Post
    I just want to know if John Snow lives!
    Do you have inside info to tell us??
    Are you friends with the cast or director?? Yes or No??

Maybe the red head fire bitch witch (she was pretty fuckin ugly after the necklace came off )with the non matching beaver will bring him back to life after he thaws out
    We will just have to wait and see if you can't answer the first two questions
    Last edited by shaina; 04-28-2016 at 05:17 AM.

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post

I was initially very confused because it's been so long that I couldn't remember anything that happened. When I saw Jon Snow laying in front of the sign, my first thought was "Who put him there? Who put up the sign without making enough noise to bring attention to the body?" I had to rewatch the scene from last season on YouTube to mentally sort it.

I also forgot where short blond boobies went and even though my memory was jogged with that caravan, I don't remember how the airborne iguana was made absent after the joyride.

Where's the short-haired sssssister? I liked her, but I feel like the same character was there being played by a different actress.

Also, I was a bit disappointed that the pubes didn't stay red. I thought that's where all the magic was being kept rather than in the removable jewelry.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    The sign has always been there as some past genius had the foresight that at some point it might come in handy.All the people at the time who complained about how unnecessary it was and how it adversely effected their taxes aren't laughing quite so hard now.

The blond got fat so I don't know what you are talking about as I now fast forward through her scenes.

The short-haired sister was 19 last season so she's 20 now and presumably that's what over the hill looks like.

Can't comment as I was too busy gagging at that point.

Sent from a pigeon name Tom using a mixture of millet and safflower seed.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    Gribley's Avatar On a hate list
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Sent from a pigeon name Tom using a mixture of millet and safflower seed.
    Like that bit Will add that to my work emails... well maybe not but still a fine footer

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    In other Jon Snow related news, The Americans could very well be the best show on TV right now.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    New characters, same great premise, our horizons in the genre are broadened.

(As in previous seasons... An eerie setting which states... "Watch me.".)

Season 3 of Penny Dreadful... New characters, same great premise, our horizons in the genre are broadened.

(As in previous seasons... An eerie setting which states... "Watch me.".)
    Last edited by Stehle; 04-28-2016 at 04:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― Hunter S. Thompson

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    The short-haired sister was 19 last season so she's 20 now and presumably that's what over the hill looks like.
    I looked into it and the actress, Sellers, was hiding in plain sight with slightly longer hair. On first viewing, I thought she was someone new because hair and outfits can really throw me off.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I looked into it and the actress, Sellers, was hiding in plain sight with slightly longer hair. On first viewing, I thought she was someone new because hair and outfits can really throw me off.
    Agreed. I prefer 19-20 y/o women shaved and without clothes, too.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    Penny Dreadful because no posts after airing and all previous posts incomplete http://youtu.be/808ymK3sJdk free full 1st episode link on Facebook and YouTube as I type this. hope this helps ; BTW awesome intro to the new season.
    Last edited by nzbman; 05-02-2016 at 03:51 PM. Reason: additional info

10. Movies & TV   -   #30
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

Agreed. I prefer 19-20 y/o women shaved and without clothes, too.
    For you masochists, her boobs were features last season, behind bars, so the fantasy pretty much writes itself.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast