Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Happy (untimely) Birthday, Idol!

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    Also, have you ever considered the possibility that the very thing you're persistently whining about is the very cause of the matter?
    Considered,yes.Strongly considered,no.

Also I seriously have no "obsessive desire for acceptance". If I did then I'd attempt to be more forbearing and less opinionated in my opinionates.

What I do is simply try to get other people to post.If you think that somehow necessitates me shutting up then unless something monumentally interesting happens and I can't help myself for the next couple weeks, the floor is yours.

PS You're really shite at birthdays.

PPS Absent the monument thing happening if I post in the next two weeks then anon you may ban me.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    My apologies, I thought I was expected to step up to my relegated absence of morality. I was doing a turn for your birthday. Coming out of retirement, if you will.

I wish people would make up their minds. I'm still quite capable of making you cry. I had just hoped we didn't need to go there anymore.

As to encouraging people to post, I would think the term would be 'goading', which isn't likely to end well, is it?

3. Lounge   -   #23
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Now you've made her leave the party shedding tears and making everyone feel awkward. She's locked herself in her room, has turned Wham!'s Greatest Hits as loud as it goes on the boombox, and is furiously scribbling in her death list diary. We haven't even had cake yet...

As RealtY would say...ffs.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Now you've made her leave the party shedding tears and making everyone feel awkward. She's locked herself in her room, has turned Wham!'s Greatest Hits as loud as it goes on the boombox, and is furiously scribbling in her death list diary. We haven't even had cake yet...

As RealtY would say...ffs.
    High five.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Also, have you ever considered the possibility that the very thing you're persistently whining about is the very cause of the matter? You are quite possibly the yap supreme of this armpit of the internets. Hey, I'm not complaining, that's your job. Your obsessive desire for acceptance has destroyed this lounge.

Not moi, with my 'arbitrary' harshness. Not Mary with his incomprehensible self-absorption. Not JP and Muldstar and Benjamin with your perceived cliquishness. You. You're the Lone fucking Ranger, yapping like a spastic coyote in the wilderness. You love this. It's like watching a dying star. For about ten years.

This is what I always wanted for this lounge. Only the people who wish to speak to the other people in it bother to post anymore. Times have changed. But I still :earl: a lot. I just can't be arsed posting cos of your fucking winging, you vagina.
    You see a technological miracle enabling the realization of dreams and fulfillment of responsibilities, but I think it's just a 4-door sedan. Can't a Canadian just exercise his creative mind when he's not exercising his lizard body?

Also, you'd all be halfway decent people if you paid no attention to birthdays, but since you do, even on a sarcastic level, you're only like one tenth or one quarter decent. It's like the equivalent of photo swapping captures of your mothers' vaginas, an object so treasured that you celebrate the last time (hopefully) you touched it.

I judge you all, inferions.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Well, it's not a bday without Cake...

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Also, have you ever considered the possibility that the very thing you're persistently whining about is the very cause of the matter? You are quite possibly the yap supreme of this armpit of the internets. Hey, I'm not complaining, that's your job. Your obsessive desire for acceptance has destroyed this lounge.

Not moi, with my 'arbitrary' harshness. Not Mary with his incomprehensible self-absorption. Not JP and Muldstar and Benjamin with your perceived cliquishness. You. You're the Lone fucking Ranger, yapping like a spastic coyote in the wilderness. You love this. It's like watching a dying star. For about ten years.

This is what I always wanted for this lounge. Only the people who wish to speak to the other people in it bother to post anymore. Times have changed. But I still :earl: a lot. I just can't be arsed posting cos of your fucking winging, you vagina.
    Yes, this. Every word.

Happy birthday, or whatever, Idol.
    Last edited by Barbarossa; 04-29-2016 at 07:43 AM.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Happy birthday Modulation fella. Good luck with your continued admin of the boreds. Cheers.

Can you reset my warnings please. kthxbai
    Now go away.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    What Chavis said.

Why would one goad others into posting.

Shirley, the point is to bully and harass so that fucktard fuck off and only the strong, or imbecilic survive.

Survival of the fattest and I can assure you I am well covered in the event of famine.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast