Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Happy (untimely) Birthday, Idol!

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Unfortunately, sometimes these things get forgotten, go unnoticed, things come up, and we don't pay attention to life's important dates...

That said, I want to wish American Idol a happy birthday.

American Idol is an American singing competition television series created by Simon Fuller, produced by 19 Entertainment, and distributed by FremantleMedia North America. It began airing on Fox on June 11, 2002, and ended on April 7, 2016. It started off as an addition to the Idols format based on the British series Pop Idol, and became one of the most successful shows in the history of American television. The concept of the series involves discovering recording stars from unsigned singing talents, with the winner determined by the viewers in America through telephones, Internet, and SMS text voting. Winners chosen by viewers in its fifteen seasons were Kelly Clarkson, Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino, Carrie Underwood, Taylor Hicks, Jordin Sparks, David Cook, Kris Allen, Lee DeWyze, Scotty McCreery, Phillip Phillips, Candice Glover, Caleb Johnson,Nick Fradiani, and Trent Harmon.
    It may be a bit early, but the show would have gone into its 16th season had it not been canceled. Please pay homage to this show with me.

Spoiler: Show
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Happy Belated Birthday Idol

And Many Many More!!!

OOPs!!!

Ok for real now

Hope you had a wonderful day Idol April 15 2016

Your Pal
    Shay

And the very Dear friend can go 50/50 but you are the of FST and noooooobody can dispute that
    Last edited by shaina; 04-28-2016 at 05:29 AM.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Thanks but in all honesty it was bad enough me whining about it without you compounding the problem by creating this thread.

If you really want to do something for me then convince the dicks who use "I only post when I have some important to say" as an excuse to never post that - newsflash, unless their names happen to be along the lines of Winston Churchill or Alexander Hamilton then they are never going to have anything "important" to say so either shut up or fuck off or better both.

Also get the Brits to stop being so cliquish unless they are High School girls in which case then it's OK and could they please post dirty pictures.

Last but not least, could you please kill this person and anyone who fervently agrees with him/her as unless the Vietnam War is still going on and Germany is still divided by a wall I'm positive that dissent has solved more problems than it's caused.

SpoilerTV Comment Policy
    We pride ourselves here at SpoilerTV with the quality, friendliness and respectfulness of our community.

Name-calling, personal attacks, spamming, excessive self-promotion, condescending pomposity, general assiness, racism, sexism, any-other-ism, homophobia, off-topicness, acrophobia, ailurophobia and destructive (versus constructive) criticism will get you BANNEDfrom the party as will creating multiple accounts, actor abuse along with any other trollish behaviour. All comments in ENGLISH please.

If you have a problem with a comment, DO NOT REPLY TO IT. Instead Click the Dropdown Icon/Arrow to the right of the offending comment and click the Flag link from the dropdown. Our Moderation Team will then deal with any inappropriate comments.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Merry birthmas, Idol RealitY heard you like shoes, so he will send you some cement ones. The good news is that getting to the post office will take him at least two years.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Did anyone bother to read the first post in this thread?
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Ya... and i didn't get it??

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    So what you're saying it was more a foiler than a spoiler?

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Merry birthmas, Idol RealitY heard you like shoes, so he will send you some cement ones. The good news is that getting to the post office will take him at least two years.
    The odd thing is that a know for a fact I'd have little trouble getting him to revoke my current status in like about two minutes if I put the slightest effort into it.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    He missed a golden opportunity to give you the color of stars, but make your ranking something snarky. But we all know RealtY's as creative and witty as a hungover sloth with cerebal palsy.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    He could just have gone with ffs.

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast