Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Happy (untimely) Birthday, Idol!

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    SpoilerTV Comment Policy
    We pride ourselves here at SpoilerTV with the quality, friendliness and respectfulness of our community.

Name-calling, personal attacks, spamming, excessive self-promotion, condescending pomposity, general assiness, racism, sexism, any-other-ism, homophobia, off-topicness, acrophobia, ailurophobia and destructive (versus constructive) criticism will get you BANNEDfrom the party as will creating multiple accounts, actor abuse along with any other trollish behaviour. All comments in ENGLISH please.

If you have a problem with a comment, DO NOT REPLY TO IT. Instead Click the Dropdown Icon/Arrow to the right of the offending comment and click the Flag link from the dropdown. Our Moderation Team will then deal with any inappropriate comments.
    This sounds like a *really* fun place!
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Name-calling, personal attacks, spamming, excessive self-promotion, condescending pomposity, general assiness, racism, sexism, any-other-ism, homophobia, off-topicness, acrophobia, ailurophobia and destructive (versus constructive) criticism will get you BANNEDfrom the party as will creating multiple accounts, actor abuse along with any other trollish behaviour.
    This basically leaves me with nothing to offer.
    All comments in ENGLISH please.
    And this basically leaves dion out.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    We *get* it, NO Trump supporters...
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Honestly though I don't know who they're trying to kid because if you're on some site called SpoilerTV then your already 95% on the way to being a dick.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    I'm thinking we need to gather as many of us as possible and take a field trip to see who can come up with the most thoroughly offensive posts- the more bannable categories included in each, the higher the score...

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Grimbley wins by default as his mere existence is offensive although I'm pretty sure that you,Mary or the ghost of chalice could could up with something truly offensive if you tried.

Me, I'm more annoying than out and out evil.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Wonder if Grimbley will decide I really meant that and me saying that I was only making a joke is some sort of pathetic attempt at a cover-up?

8. Lounge   -   #18
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Happy birthday, hotshot. Love you.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Also, have you ever considered the possibility that the very thing you're persistently whining about is the very cause of the matter? You are quite possibly the yap supreme of this armpit of the internets. Hey, I'm not complaining, that's your job. Your obsessive desire for acceptance has destroyed this lounge.

Not moi, with my 'arbitrary' harshness. Not Mary with his incomprehensible self-absorption. Not JP and Muldstar and Benjamin with your perceived cliquishness. You. You're the Lone fucking Ranger, yapping like a spastic coyote in the wilderness. You love this. It's like watching a dying star. For about ten years.

This is what I always wanted for this lounge. Only the people who wish to speak to the other people in it bother to post anymore. Times have changed. But I still :earl: a lot. I just can't be arsed posting cos of your fucking winging, you vagina.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    dion09529's Avatar Helter Skelter BT Rep: +1
    Old shit was here. Now it's gone.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast