Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Happy (untimely) Birthday, Idol!

JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post
    I believe it actually goes back to a misunderstanding from Genesis.
    (Genesis 17, 10-14) "This is my covenant, which ye shall keep, between me and you and thy seed after thee; every man child among you shall be circumspect".
    God meant them to careful about how they went about things, not to cut a bit on their knob off.
    I don't get it JPaul?? Did Idol find a way to Punch your face through the Internet

Is that a Jesus thing you quoted ??

You do know Jews speak directly to G-D right?? He uses the son thing to ignore the shit stinkers..
    If you were clever enough I would assume you were rodding with that one.

As it is I think you are probably serious.

Or not a Jew, I suppose that's possible as well.

2. Lounge   -   #72
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    If you were clever enough I would assume you were rodding with that one.
    As it is I think you are probably serious.
    Or not a Jew, I suppose that's possible as well.
    You got 2 right JPaul.... The son won't give you any prizes for that, maybe he is out of town at the moment, you may have to try later seeing you are blocked to go to the Main Source Remember the Shit Stinkers rule

True Story
    Last edited by shaina; 05-01-2016 at 02:10 PM.

3. Lounge   -   #73
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    The Monarchy of Canada is at the very core of both Canada's federal structure and Westminster-style of parliamentary and constitutional democracy. The monarchy is the foundation of the executive (Queen-in-Council), legislature (Queen-in-Parliament), and judiciary (Queen-on-the-Bench) in the federal and each provincial jurisdiction. The Canadian sovereign is the personification of the Canadian state and, as a matter of constitutional law, is Canada. The current Canadian monarch, since 6 February 1952, is Queen Elizabeth II. Royal succession is determined according to common and statute law, which stipulates the throne is inherited by the sovereign's eldest living, non-Catholic child or, in the case of a childless sovereign, the nearest collateral line. As such, Elizabeth's son, Prince Charles, is heir apparent.
    Damn, that's a lot of setup, but any joke that ends with 'Prince Charles will be your next monarch' is a pretty good one.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #74
    Power lies with those who wield it and since the Queen's "power" is in this case wholly ceremonial then that would be not so much.
    I've long since thought of Canadia as 'Merika's tuque, but I've got to side with JP on this matter. No free, independent country would suddenly list Donald Trump as 'statutorily' (and other legal terms) their head of state, judiciary, etc. simply because he's got a history of being rich and an a cunt.

Face it, the only thing keeping Prince Goofy off your money is the fact that the Queen is a tougher bird than Jack Lalanne.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 05-01-2016 at 03:45 PM.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Lounge   -   #75
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Damn, that's a lot of setup, but any joke that ends with 'Prince Charles will be your next monarch' is a pretty good one.
    Rumours was always said that the Queen would out-live Charles, even my means of some sort of machine to make sure he would never hold the crown and one of Diana's kids would then be next in line to wear the crown.

And being more real... Diana's death led to no love loss for Charles for he was always in love with Horse ass face Camilla(i think her mother got pregnant from Mr. Ed the horse) butt (pardon the pun) was not suited for a future never going to happen King...

All just speculation of course
    Last edited by shaina; 05-01-2016 at 04:00 PM.

6. Lounge   -   #76
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    I've long since thought of Canada as America's tuque
    Fixed so i can understand
    And it really is an interesting analogy, and i would consider America a close neighbor and ally Slightly overweight people and all of that
    Plus it is a really great place to summer in the winter

As for Trump as your president?? I really can't believe he has lasted this long, But i do think you are going to see the first Women President
    And realistically she does have more Balls and Brains and experience then all of the Candidates combined

Trump will get rid of all Immigrants Bernie will bring all terrorists in, and Hillary will be somewhere in the middle less the Terrorists

7. Lounge   -   #77
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    No free, independent country would suddenly list Donald Trump as 'statutorily' (and other legal terms) their head of state, judiciary, etc. simply because he's got a history of being rich and an a cunt.
    That's essentially what Trump is running on so are you saying that America isn't free, pinko?
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. Lounge   -   #78
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    That's essentially what Trump is running on so are you saying that America isn't free, pinko?
    What is a Pinko??

Does it smell?
    Does it have taste??
    Should we be afraid of it??
    Is there a penicillin/vaccination to cure it??

Edit.. Ok Idol it is a game you can gamble on in Vegas right?? No wait... It is something you feed your pet snake??
    Last edited by shaina; 05-01-2016 at 04:53 PM.

9. Lounge   -   #79
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Forgive my lateness but happy birthday and shit. I have slaughtered a moose in your honour, the zoo was furious and I had no time to explain.

10. Lounge   -   #80
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    What is a Pinko??

Does it smell?
    Does it have taste??
    Should we be afraid of it??
    Is there a penicillin/vaccination to cure it??

Edit.. Ok Idol it is a game you can gamble on in Vegas right?? No wait... It is something you feed your pet snake??
    Pretty sure it's a type of Japanese bread crumb.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast