Thread: Need help on E-commerce solutions and payment processing

MODERATION
    I am planning of opening up an online store, since I noticed that a lot of people are now shopping online. We are still setting up the e-commerce site but I am now researching for online credit card processing. I am really not familiar with it but I would like a system that would provide customers a variety of payment options. Of course, the most important thing is to make sure data are secured. Can anyone here recommend any?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    The fact that you just noticed a lot of people are shopping online made me smile.

Give me some details on the size of your business, number of products, type of products, your level of experience with building/maintaining a website, is this an existing business or one starting from scratch, and the amount you will have each month to spend towards fees and upkeep- and I will see what I can suggest for you.

EDIT- I used this service a number of years ago and was *completely* bullshit free. As promised, no fees, no startup costs, no unnecessary equipment rental... https://www.merchantanywhere.com/

See if they have an option that'll work for you.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 05-03-2016 at 04:21 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    MODERATION
    I have a couple of hundred type of products that I'm selling. Mostly apparel and some accessories. I only have basic knowledge when it comes to maintaining a website but my cousin is going to help me since he's a pro. It is an existing business but I don't have an online shop yet. I'm not sure about my budget yet but I'm willing to invest on something reliable. For now I'm looking at TSys which is what my cousin recommended but I'll check out that one you suggested too. Thank you!!

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    i am currently working of My Blog named as DeviceNews India. While I have a plan to make it sopping website with some of plans, I planned to make site to offer both online as well as offline prices. But for payment gateway I need very secure method. Can you help me in this?

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Gribley's Avatar On a hate list
    Quote Originally Posted by JonieDerby View Post
    I have a couple of hundred type of products that I'm selling. Mostly apparel and some accessories. I only have basic knowledge when it comes to maintaining a website but my cousin is going to help me since he's a pro. It is an existing business but I don't have an online shop yet. I'm not sure about my budget yet but I'm willing to invest on something reliable. For now I'm looking at TSys which is what my cousin recommended but I'll check out that one you suggested too. Thank you!!
    Think you may want to downscale a tad, T-SYS do the likes of Tesco. Maybe they`d take you business but by the sound somewhat smaller than their usual clients. Just get a hosted service from someone like Verifone with Ocius