Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: New Word Game!!!!

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Notwithstanding that British isn't a race and everything he said is supported by years of evidence on this site.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #42
    I could argue something along the lines that actual "racism" lies not in words but in action but as I don't number among the six people that you or you're colleagues nonjudgmentally have deemed worthy to speak to in the last eight years I fear it would be wasted effort.

3. Lounge   -   #43
    Now post a negative appearing emoticon and make a disparaging comment like you usually do because that will definitely prove me wrong.

4. Lounge   -   #44
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    Froggy (Froggy!! Where's my Froggy!!) Do you remember that guy at the CNE Idol that use to entice you to play the game and win the big stuffed Frog??
    Two minutes and ten seconds on.

5. Lounge   -   #45
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    As long as at least one of you is spitting racist bile, then everything seems normal here.
    Are you still going on Fuck Face?? You are proving our point, just drop it already and move on..
    Most of the time you say 2 words or you try obnoxious attacks for no reason, just drop it and move on to better happy things...
    And if you don't like the conversation, stay out of it, most of the time when you post i don't bother, because either A you don't respond or B you respond that you are better than everyone(That is with your 2 word comments or 5 year old internet comments)
    Mulder made a comment to me to go easy on the Emoji's, and i respected his comment because it wasn't obnoxious attacks like the majority of yours.
    And the only reason i respond to you like that is because you are a Fuck Face!!!
    Everyone is entitled to there thoughts or opinions, right or wrong, but thinking you are smarter than the world when you read like a piss ant is not helping your cause...

I say it is enough and as a regulars here lets get along or just plain ignore..
    Your choice...

True Story

6. Lounge   -   #46
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Is it strange Idol that my 2 favorite characters in sesame street was Grover and this one

Attachment 169793

It was like i was making up for something i was missing??

7. Lounge   -   #47
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I could argue something along the lines that actual "racism" lies not in words but in action but as I don't number among the six people that you or you're colleagues nonjudgmentally have deemed worthy to speak to in the last eight years I fear it would be wasted effort.

duly noted (is that proper English??)

8. Lounge   -   #48
    I just need someone to explain to me which is more "bigoted", to try and talk to everyone equally, regardless of colour,creed, nationality or time spent on the site, maybe not always in the nicest way but still at least acknowledge their existence or to ignore everyone except for six people but really fawn over every word they say?

I need someone to tell me which is less bigoted so I can do the exact opposite.

And another good game shot to hell.

At least I now begin to understand why Gribley hates me so much.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 05-13-2016 at 02:48 AM.

9. Lounge   -   #49

duly noted (is that proper English??)
    I dunno, you'll have to find some Nazi who actually gives a fuck if it is or not.

10. Lounge   -   #50
    Is it strange Idol that my 2 favorite characters in sesame street was Grover and this one

Attachment 169793
    If it is strange then it's still the least strange thing about you so consider it a win.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast