Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: New Word Game!!!!

shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    So you're saying the curtain matches the carpet.
    What happens if you have Hardwood and Sturdy Built Shutters??

2. Lounge   -   #92
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    It's not a walk for cancer, it's a walk against cancer. Similarly you don't abuse steroids, they abuse you.
    That topic is WHEY E out of my league

Attachment 169819

I picked the Chocolate flavor for Meg....

3. Lounge   -   #93
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    I find that if I converse with either of you two, you're the ones that are aggressive and throwing insults, while ironically accusing me of ignoring you at the same time.

It just doesn't add up, but I guess that adds up perfectly. Depending how you look at it.
    Now go away.

4. Lounge   -   #94
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    I find that if I converse with either of you two, you're the ones that are aggressive and throwing insults, while ironically accusing me of ignoring you at the same time.
    It just doesn't add up, but I guess that adds up perfectly. Depending how you look at it.
    Whoever is right or wrong?? Time to move on and a fresh start on a Friday the 13th

Agree??

5. Lounge   -   #95
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I'm missing the part where I actually ever accused you of ignoring me specifically or you actually conversing with either of us in a non-condescending intended to not elicit an aggressive response type manner.

I could also tell you that my insults are usually of the locker room guys bonding by being assholes yes I'm a doofus variety but I doubt if that would help. Frankly I doubt anything would help at this point,but that doesn't mean that I wouldn't be open to suggestions that aren't along the lines and I'm paraphrasing "Nobody likes you 'cause me and my mates don't , so fuck the fuck up, Canadienian girl.".
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. Lounge   -   #96
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post

Attachment 169819

I picked the Chocolate flavor for Meg....
    Seriously,dude do you even lift?

That I know for a fact without having to look it up that is shit whey protein that's nitrogen spiked is more than slightly disturbing.

https://blog.priceplow.com/supplemen...rtress-lawsuit

7. Lounge   -   #97
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    I'm missing the part where I actually ever accused you of ignoring me specifically or you actually conversing with either of us in a non-condescending intended to not elicit an aggressive response type manner.
    I could also tell you that my insults are usually of the locker room guys bonding by being assholes yes I'm a doofus variety but I doubt if that would help. Frankly I doubt anything would help at this point,but that doesn't mean that I wouldn't be open to suggestions that aren't along the lines and I'm paraphrasing "Nobody likes you 'cause me and my mates don't , so fuck the fuck up, Canadienian girl.".
    Do you really think Something Else will understand that Idol?? I hope he does??

Because that would end the British/Canadian conflict on FST....

Are you sure you don't want to apply to the Labour party in the UK?? since we are part of British Rule we do get that privilege right?? I think you could clean that shit up in no time.....

8. Lounge   -   #98
    I never accused him of being unintelligent, just as concerns this board an insensitive human being.

If he's really a hippie that's about the biggest insult I could offer him.

Also I couldn't solve anything anyplace anywhere at anytime except maybe Middle East because everything is pretty cut and dried there.

9. Lounge   -   #99
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Also I couldn't solve anything anyplace anywhere at anytime except maybe Middle East because everything is pretty cut and dried there.
    Actually the Dates and Figs are quite moist, just keep an eye out for little monkeys that try to poison them

Attachment 169820

And watching one episode of the Big Bang Theory ruined the whole concept of the movie

PS. Now you get the concept of perception on your context
    Last edited by shaina; 05-13-2016 at 08:51 PM.

10. Lounge   -   #100
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    I've never let go of my beard,
    Do you stroke it??
    Brush it??
    Make Whoopee to it?? (and swallow)
    I often give it a pincer attack with my fingers like a crab.

Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    So you're saying the curtain matches the carpet.
    like a crab
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast