Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Top-Gear-replaces-jeremy-clarkson-with-even-bigger-cu

JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    How exactly would that work?
    Leaving aside the question of relative intelligence, something you should probably avoid, how would "Macky" beat him on here, or indeed anyone?
    I'm sure he has an impressive skillset in his field, but last I checked that doesn't actually translate to an automatic win in an internets debate. I'm sure it seems really impressive to you, but be that as it may, the best anyone can do on here, people on here being anonymous, and neither of the two in question being idiots, is to really hurt one another's feelings.
    People that sure of themselves, whether warranted or not, just won't get hurt that way.
    You are right, and thank you for your opinion

But living in different parts of the world can change intelligent s but that is when you hope common sense kicks in, and yet the debate of smarts become everyday life and courtesy come in place.
    You may have thought that i was speaking education and not every day common courtesy, then this would be a debate you have lost...
    Or that trying to think someone is better because they are smarter or not knowing them, how the heck do you really know a person on an open forum??..
    For Instance...
    I go on some News sites (And i never reply or post anything), and i see the posts from people (i think they are??), and they are constantly repetitive and hurtful comments to get hostile or attack responses.. Is that smart or intelligent?? Yet there are people that fall into it and respond Ya you are full of shit and so on, does that change anything??
    Then you go in similar reporting sites and under a different name you see the exact same postings (word for word!!), is that smart??

To me someone smart is having the ability to being able to communicate with anyone and not be angry to a point to attack and respect there opinion regardless if you think it is right or wrong, but that also means it should have some common sense built into it....regardless where you live or how you were raised??
    So knocking someone on where they live and saying they are smarter or dumber than anyone else because of education or where they live is superior is just ridiculous..
    And speaking to someone on open forum(which this is the only place i do), and speaking to someone one on one or privately is completely different..

And sometimes how a post is interpreted can also change a response??

But i do agree with you Snee

Now back to sun and fun
    Have a wonderful day Everyone

Shay
    Don't post when you have been sitting in the sun drinking copious amounts of alcohol kids.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    A long-winded self-critique. Who would have thunk it.
    Now go away.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Apparently everything but softballs is bigger in Texas.
    Weather related casualties were kept to a minimum thanks to many residents having belt buckles large enough to shied themselves and small children nearby. Sadly, there were several people injured from gunfire as numerous natives were heard shouting, "Riight baack aatcha, God!!!"
    Last edited by megabyteme; 07-04-2016 at 05:43 AM.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    The reason one wouldn't want to argue with me is that I'm either too facetious too pedantic, or too condescending depending on how I feel about the other party's stance or the topic itself. The result is pretty much the same if I'm invested (that is accompanied by tenacity), which is a feeling of being annoyed.

That being said, who wanted to argue with me again?
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    I saw the missing comma, but I can't edit, so inject it yourself.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Happy independence from Independence Day, Mary.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    I saw the missing comma, but I can't edit, so inject it yourself.
    You...you go inject a comma...right in your colon!!!!

8. Lounge   -   #38
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    The reason one wouldn't want to argue with me is that I'm either too facetious too pedantic, or too condescending depending on how I feel about the other party's stance or the topic itself. The result is pretty much the same if I'm invested (that is accompanied by tenacity), which is a feeling of being annoyed.
    That being said, who wanted to argue with me again?
    facetious
    pedantic

Only Two in this post Macky

Oh Ya on the argue point?? Not me

Ya fuckin walking dictionary
    Last edited by shaina; 07-04-2016 at 09:02 AM.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post
    Don't post when you have been sitting in the sun drinking copious amounts of alcohol kids.
    What really amazes me about you is in 2 posts you can be a really nice and helpful guy, and the rest you are just an ASS Clown!!!

There must be something in the drinking water where you live that does that to you

10. Lounge   -   #40
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    A long-winded self-critique. Who would have thunk it.
    Like i have said from the beginning still a FuckFace

And instead of your obnoxious 2 year old responses and what video games you are playing, why not respond something positive you feel was right or wrong about the post..
    Or maybe you are not old enough to do that??
    That would be a good question??

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast