Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Tadaima, Meiri

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    You are my Bubba.

And Mary is obviously Lieutenant Dan.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #42
    Was a prick, suffers a tragic event, goes crazy, descends into a self destructive period, wallowing in his own self pity and finally snaps out of it and marries an Asian women.

I mean if I didn't know better, I would swear that Mary is largely basing his life on this character.

3. Lounge   -   #43
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Was a prick, suffers a tragic event, goes crazy, descends into a self destructive period, wallowing in his own self pity and finally snaps out of it and marries an Asian women.

I mean if I didn't know better, I would swear that Mary is largely basing his life on this character.
    Not far off...not far at all...
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #44
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?

If I ever get married again, it's going to be for immigration purposes, so it'll probably be an Asian woman.

Hurray.

I mean, dammit!
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

5. Lounge   -   #45
    At this point I'm afraid that other than marrying an Asian woman, the only other option that makes sense script-wise is if you come out as gay to get back at your ultra-religious mother.

6. Lounge   -   #46
    At this point I'm afraid that other than marrying an Asian woman, the only other option that makes sense script-wise is if you come out as gay to get back at your ultra-religious mother.
    She isn't ultra religious, just crazy with the guns and phobias of Muslims and North Koreans (well the latter can be justified with some effort), etc., not that it makes a difference.

I've never seen a cute guy in all my existence. However, I have seen some cute penis-bearing transitionals, so that'd be the closest I think I could get to marrying a dick wielder.

A cute face is about the most important thing for initial attraction. My man crush on Paul Rudd, on the other hand, has nothing to do with cuteness, but it's just the face I would prefer to have if given the option. That stands out to me because I prefer how I look to just about everyone.

Now that I've shared, just how gay are you, Idol?

7. Lounge   -   #47
    Technically zero percent. The fact that I would sleep with Meg doesn't count as I consider him for all intents and purposes to be a woman.

8. Lounge   -   #48
    Technically zero percent. The fact that I would sleep with Meg doesn't count as I consider him for all intents and purposes to be a woman.
    I should have specified that you should round to the nearest integer instead of the nearest hundred. So, you're about 49% gay, got it.

I came up with that because of the apparent standards you have in woman.

Next up, Meg in drag.

9. Lounge   -   #49
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Now that I've shared, just how gay are you, Idol?
    If John Travolta and Tom Cruise had a gay child, kept it in a closet and fed it nothing but rainbows and pixie dust- that would equal 5 Gay. Idol is a 17 on that same scale, which normally only goes to 10...
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

10. Lounge   -   #50
    Maverick isn't gay.Take it back.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast