Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Today an Asian man put his fingers up my bottom.

manker's Avatar effendi
    wtf are you two arse-maniacs on about?
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    iceberging
    the process in which a female will take an angled pictures for a profile picture on a popular social networking site. She looks cute from the picture but when you see the rest of it she is a lot larger than it looked like... so you get to see the tip of the iceberg... then the rest
    Now go away.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    manker's Avatar effendi
    space docking
    its when the mans puts his butts on the womans vaginzer and poops real hards and the womans vaginizer is bloody. the man sez 'wheres my fema trailer?'. this is russian space docking.
    i once been putting my ass up near the womans special parts. it was real wet. i ates alot of salad. at this moment i realized we be russian space docking cuz she was also at that time of the month and i wasnt waitin' to take a big dump in her parts. mmm. it felt good that day.
    #shit #poop #space dock #period #menstruate
    by shizzyt February 17, 2006

I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I don't know what one I'm thinking of then, its where you poop and put it in the freezer to use later as a p33n

5. Lounge   -   #25
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    space docking
    its when the mans puts his butts on the womans vaginzer and poops real hards and the womans vaginizer is bloody. the man sez 'wheres my fema trailer?'. this is russian space docking.
    i once been putting my ass up near the womans special parts. it was real wet. i ates alot of salad. at this moment i realized we be russian space docking cuz she was also at that time of the month and i wasnt waitin' to take a big dump in her parts. mmm. it felt good that day.

That's Russian space docking. What intrigues me more is you went and found a definition for an entry in which space and docking were spaced instead of closed or hyphenated.

It didn't intrigue me, but my segue warehouse is practically empty.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    space docking

That's Russian space docking. What intrigues me more is you went and found a definition for an entry in which space and docking were spaced instead of closed or hyphenated.
    Anything that distances myself from it is cool with me tbf.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    I don't know what one I'm thinking of then, its where you poop and put it in the freezer to use later as a p33n
    I got you bro

alaskan pipeline
    n: the act of pooping in to a condom, freezing the rubber overnight, then inserting it in to ones anus.

Invented at the University of Iowa by Brian and Andy S. in 2001.
    Andy: "Hey Brian, wanna come give me an alaskan pipeline?"

Brian: "You know I can't do that again. Dad will spank us!"

Andy: "Aww shucks Brian, you know how much I love those."

Brian: "I know Andy dear, I know."
    by aseay_99 August 03, 2004

8. Lounge   -   #28
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?

Wouldn't you prefer to be with someone who's entirely willing to take your shit? There's really no better designed test than that.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Wouldn't you prefer to be with someone who's literally willing to take your shit? There's really no better designed test than that.
    Not really, home boi. That wouldn't work for me.
    Insight time:

I can only shit in one designated crapper, I get to make a choice and then I have to stick to it.
    If I go on holiday, it's like okay, that shitter there - that's it. That's the one for me and I'm going to use it. I then don't use any other til I go home.
    At home is also weird, you may think that my designated toilet would be one of the ones at home, but no. I spend a lot of time in work so my designated shitter is obviously there, so I make sure I only shit in work. After hours obviously because if there's someone within earshot, I don't even try.

A few months ago my eldest made a WhatsApp group called 'does dad poop' and invited me and my wife to join it
    True stories.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast