Thread: Can someone analyse this .dmp for me?

I'm having a lot of random bluescreens while i'm playing games lately. I've google it and dowloaded bluescreenview to find where the problem is but I have no idea what i'm doing

Can someone analyse it for me and, hopefully, find what is causing these crashes?

http://www82.zippyshare.com/v/jgFWJaqI/file.html
    Last edited by Arguti; 07-24-2016 at 04:13 PM.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Stop error 0x10D is caused by failure of a driver based on the Windows' Kernel-Mode Driver Framework. Any of them could be the cause, but based on what I'm seeing in your minidump, MotioninJoy (PS3 controller driver) is the most likely one. Update or uninstall that and see if the problem persists.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    I uninstalled motionjoy and i'm currently using other driver to plug in my controller. Played for around an hour after work today and so far no crashes. It's probably too soon to say it ended the problem because bluescreens were so random (could play for 2 hours without crashes or half an hour with 2 or 3). I will let you know once i have more time to play but so far looking good

Thanks!

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    I finally got the time and played for around 7/8 hours last two days. No crashes so far and like it was before i should have had like 4/5 at least. I think it's safe to say you got it, motionjoy was the cause. For someone that may be reading this thread, if you're having the same problem use ScpToolkit instead to plug your ps3 controller.

Thanks again for the help anon.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    These "random" blue screens with no obvious indication of their cause are frustrating, so I'm pleased to hear it's fixed
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."