Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Comcast Sandvine is Cutting off ALL My Peers

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    Answer this (or anybody that can??)??....

I have a few Usenet providers i use and i see all of these posts on NZB sites... The File/Movie/Tv show/Game is down or gone and i can't download it??

So i click on the NZB and i use one of my providers and it would be correct and it is gone??
    Now i switch to another provider i use and click on the same NZB and wow!! it is downloading??
    Yet everyone is frantic and saying it is gone , be it from the servers or the link is broken, and i have gone back a while with some hbo shit and i still can get it from the newer Usenet provider i am using
    Can you or anyone else explain this??
    Services only have access to things they control on their own servers. They delete the links on their system, but cannot delete what has already been passed through the NZB system on other networks.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Services only have access to things they control on their own servers. They delete the links on their system, but cannot delete what has already been passed through the NZB system on other networks.
    Ok that would be false....

The servers are controlled by a few large companies and they in turn they sell access to said other companies correct yes or no??

Meaning... Like someone that posted they use frugal news, which pays to get service access to the Binary groups on said usenet service, which also is used for bank information and said so other private information where access is restricted and moved in pieces all around the world, basically a way of encryption...
    But Frugal only leases so much of the Binary information and we all know there is way more information on that said groups, because you pay for a better provider you can access more information on said Binary Group...

When we(or myself), choose a usenet provider , they are given access to those said servers (that the few big companies control and service the large servers), and restricted access is given to those re-sellers that provide access Right or Wrong??

Now the question i asked you is how can you say the Same NZB from let say even here, and people are posting that is dead on the provider they are using and i click on the same one and i am getting the files?? or they use the term DMCA??

Meaning the files are and must still be there on the Binary group that it has been uploaded too, or this conversation or debate would be mute right?? and one of the providers i use know exactly what i want and downloads it to there servers from the Binary Groups??

To me i highly doubt some like even Frugal News could afford to keep up servers to keep all the information they would need for the members that joined correct??
    They are given access to the larger servers and blocked access to what they lease or pay for, hence some don't have access to some Binary groups to get what you want or know where things are being uploaded....??

Giganews is one of the Big providers and owners of the servers that control a high percentage of legal storage for large corporations
    And when a takedown request is sent to them they abide for being an large and honest provider of Binary space it is just done.....

People controlling and monitoring piracy really suck ass!!!
    Last edited by shaina; 08-17-2016 at 07:06 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    So, any luck with the new modem?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    So, any luck with the new modem?
    Good question anon??

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    No, but I did get to spend an hour and a half of my time on getting it activated by Concast.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    No, but I did get to spend an hour and a half of my time on getting it activated by Concast.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345