Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who Killed Mary? : The Game

mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    The easy choice would be Skiz in the Lounge with the ban hammer but I think we all know it was his own ego that did him in.

PS Fuck you Meg.
    It was Meg's fault actually. That's the last time I'll online chat with an older man while I'm dressed as a sub-twenty-something girl.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Yeah I didn't see any.
    Japan must be like a home from home right now for you as there's a big hurricane just about to land in Miami too.
    Japan is my temporary home, and Florida, at my brother's home, is my home away from my temporary home. Without either, I'm homeless. How would I be renewing my driver's license/permit in Japan? Did that not trigger for you? Would you have quickly recognized it if I said I had to renew my autobox-permission-to-operate card?
    Dude, I've just missed your in depth explanations about stuff that's patently obvious, so I thought I'd sneakily engender one
    The visit exists because I have a brand new niece. She has just finished aging three months, so she is still unable to say "no". In reality, she's an adorable thing and I've done every bonding activity except changing diapers. I outright refused to do it because I was afraid dousing her in gasoline could have an adverse effect on her health.

I fly back to Tokyo in just under a week.
    I don't really like them all that much when they're so young, I wouldn't have a clue how to bond with one of those.
    Give me a two year old that you can establish a bit of rapport with any day, but not for too long as I get bored quickly.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    Harsh.

In other news, Mrs Something Else shaved the sides of my hair off. Thanks to that and the length of my beard, my head now has the appearance of being upside-down.
    We'll need some pics, preferably in the beard frederick,
    Haven't gone and got yourself one of those 1950s side parting shaved orf at the sides jobs, have you?
    po8q4qaf40.jpg

This is the closest thing i could find.
    Now go away.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    beard.jpg

This is actually more accurate.
    Now go away.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Even shaved the one eyebrow off, too. That's real and actual dedication to being an attention seeking nob.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

6. Lounge   -   #16
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post

This is actually more accurate.
    I don't mind that
    Why not post an actual pic now, Dave's clearly dead now or whatever, so no chance of getting the baseball bat of justice upside your head.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Feck off. I've never posted a real photo of myself online, anywhere. That's menthol talk.
    Now go away.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Ah. That explains your previously inexplicable success with online dating

9. Lounge   -   #19
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    I don't really like them all that much when they're so young, I wouldn't have a clue how to bond with one of those.
    Give me a two year old that you can establish a bit of rapport with any day, but not for too long as I get bored quickly.
    Cool, but I wasn't trying to set you up with her. I'll give you a heads up when my nephew is of age.

I have not evaluated her as a person or anything, but it's a rare opportunity to get in on the ground floor. You see, this Florida brother is my only full-blood sibling and someone I have spent more time with than anyone else. I almost went to the birthing, but the logistics didn't quite work out that way.

I also have an older niece で one of my other brothers, and she's my favorite. I remember when I made that distinction. During one spontaneous visit to Mass, we were just sitting around having breakfast at the table, and she was inquisitively interacting as I explained the chemistry behind often encountered substances and their behaviors. She was probably eight at the time, but it was just so pleasing to see that hunger to understand at that age. The infrequent opportunities I've been around other people's children weren't so inspiring. It's been a while since I last spent time with that part of my family because that brother and his wife have spiraled ever so deeper into their religious cult.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Cool, but I wasn't trying to set you up with her. I'll give you a heads up when my nephew is of age.

I have not evaluated her as a person or anything, but it's a rare opportunity to get in on the ground floor. You see, this Florida brother is my only full-blood sibling and someone I have spent more time with than anyone else. I almost went to the birthing, but the logistics didn't quite work out that way.

I also have an older niece で one of my other brothers, and she's my favorite. I remember when I made that distinction. During one spontaneous visit to Mass, we were just sitting around having breakfast at the table, and she was inquisitively interacting as I explained the chemistry behind often encountered substances and their behaviors. She was probably eight at the time, but it was just so pleasing to see that hunger to understand at that age. The infrequent opportunities I've been around other people's children weren't so inspiring. It's been a while since I last spent time with that part of my family because that brother and his wife have spiraled ever so deeper into their religious cult.
    Is that the first time that anyone apart from Darth Rings has given lip service to your chemistry bantz? Cute anyway.

Good work on the traveling back for family bonding. Especially when it seemed like you'd only just escaped to Japan.
    Hang on, just writing that and I had a thought; couldn't you have done all that before you went and saved on the air fare

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast