Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Happy Birthday, mbm!

mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    Only a person donning blue latex gloves and an eye shield can truly achieve eradication.

You should have that on your familial coat of arms.
    We traveled in opposite directions. I had two warts on my hand just before I graduated from being a potential victim of statutory rape. The plan was to have them removed by a competent physician on the cheap while in Serbia. My future mother-in-law and future whore ex-wife were telling me that they were going to be frozen and sliced.

First, I was stabbed in my hand with a large needle in both spots. As they numbed, I incorrectly identified the shots as part of a freezing process. I would later realize that I was administered a local anesthetic because at some point during my time in the chair, I smelled burning flesh. I look at my hand after a long bout of averting my gaze only to meet the bone in my finger, and the doctor continued using a cauterizing tool to melt away my flesh while I fainted.

My nail has since grown in very weird, and it's a constant reminder of the trauma every time I give myself a mani. I've had a few more over the years since then and have relied on treating them myself. I wouldn't say it works that well because every half a decade they resurface at the bottom of each fourth toe.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

2. Lounge   -   #52
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Yeah that's fascinating, leper.

Respect my lack of authority.

3. Lounge   -   #53
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Instead of getting excited over unexpected sequels, I feel immediate sadness. That happened here as well. Then, I saw Morpheus and rolled my eyes so hard that I gave myself a headache. I want to punch something now.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

4. Lounge   -   #54
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    I have taken to myself with nail clippers, lighters, wall-butts, spatulas, knives and pliers. Now something of an authority, I can report emphatically that these measures are fruitless.

Only a person donning blue latex gloves and an eye shield can truly achieve eradication.
    In better news, the next time a local gang needs an experienced tortureur you have a job. With all the talent that comes with using sharp objects to inflict all of zero lasting damage, you could be the next great mad scientist or something. Blue latex gloves not required.
    Ellipses go here.

5. Lounge   -   #55
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Happy belated birthday.
    I love FST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Lounge   -   #56
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    I know I'm way late on this since I rarely visit anymore(not just here, but everywhere), but happy belated birthday bud. And I actually mean that. Hope all is well in your corner of the world. With you and the little ones...

Sent from my KFFOWI using Tapatalk

7. Lounge   -   #57
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    I know I'm way late on this since I rarely visit anymore(not just here, but everywhere), but happy belated birthday bud. And I actually mean that. Hope all is well in your corner of the world. With you and the little ones...

Sent from my KFFOWI using Tapatalk
    Thank you, my friend. You may be gone regularly, but you'll never be forgotten- and always welcome back. )
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. Lounge   -   #58
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    Happy belated birthday.
    Thank you, Oleg. How's life? I am truly interested to hear how you are doing.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. Lounge   -   #59
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    My life is okay.
    I love FST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456