Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Bigly

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    I don't vote by R's and D's like unfortunately most people do. Locally, state, and nationally, my candidate is usually the one that receives maybe 5% of the vote. My candidate never wins. I guess I'm weird in that I like less war, less spending, fewer entitlement programs, and more personal freedoms.
    Libertarian like the Koch brothers.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #42
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    That's another stupid trend in voting. Worrying about who someone else is voting for. Researching the policies and beliefs of candidates is a pretty easy thing to do. If you're more worried about the letter next to their name then you're a simpleton. Look at policy. Vote for the candidate who you align with.
    Last edited by Skiz; 10-22-2016 at 10:53 PM.

yo

3. Lounge   -   #43
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    I didn't think you were one of the people polled. However, your post empathised with the fanatics, did it not, so I lumped you in with them.
    You said that if they've made up their mind who to vote for, of course they'll say he won.

Like as if there is no other possible action these Trump fans could take apart from saying he won the debate when asked.

My post was demonstrating how that is an idiotic position to take.
    It seems to have done a good job of this, too, as you seem to be at pains to distance yourself from this behaviour.

Am I to take it, therefore, that there's a chance you are going to vote for Hillary, or were you just talking pish in the first instance.
    I guess it could have been taken either way, but my comment was more a dig at voter ignorance/apathy/bias. The people who have already made up their minds about which candidate they're voting for are going to see the debate with their own red or blue goggles on and it's going to dictate who they think won the debate. That's all I meant by the "of course" comment.

And no. No chance of voting for Hillary. But no chance of voting for Trump either. I don't vote by R's and D's like unfortunately most people do. Locally, state, and nationally, my candidate is usually the one that receives maybe 5% of the vote. My candidate never wins. I guess I'm weird in that I like less war, less spending, fewer entitlement programs, and more personal freedoms.
    Ehh, that's fair enough, dude. A sensible outlook, in my opinion.

I can see now what you meant to convey with the 'of course' remark - and to be fair it was probably more my fault for wishing you were a baby-eating Trump supporter.
    They're great fun and I wish there were some - or even one - here.

I wonder if j2 will vote for Trump, I bet he'll say he won't but he will
    Big Bank Hank def will.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Lounge   -   #44
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post

Let's have a debate about it. I'll serve as the moderator and first proposition speaker.
    And the Jeopardy question is "What might a gay intellectual use as a come-on line?"
    Let's make 180° feel like 69°
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

5. Lounge   -   #45
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post

I guess it could have been taken either way, but my comment was more a dig at voter ignorance/apathy/bias. The people who have already made up their minds about which candidate they're voting for are going to see the debate with their own red or blue goggles on and it's going to dictate who they think won the debate. That's all I meant by the "of course" comment.

And no. No chance of voting for Hillary. But no chance of voting for Trump either. I don't vote by R's and D's like unfortunately most people do. Locally, state, and nationally, my candidate is usually the one that receives maybe 5% of the vote. My candidate never wins. I guess I'm weird in that I like less war, less spending, fewer entitlement programs, and more personal freedoms.
    Ehh, that's fair enough, dude. A sensible outlook, in my opinion.

I can see now what you meant to convey with the 'of course' remark - and to be fair it was probably more my fault for wishing you were a baby-eating Trump supporter.
    They're great fun and I wish there were some - or even one - here.

I wonder if j2 will vote for Trump, I bet he'll say he won't but he will
    Big Bank Hank def will.
    Oh yeah. J2 will be voting for Trump. He's an R to the core. For better or worse.

yo

6. Lounge   -   #46
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I seem to recall j2 saying that The Donald did something inappropriate to a family member of his, maybe a daughter or wife or something.
    Surely he can't vote for him, or at least say he's gonna vote for him.

Mind you, he also said that his IQ was 203 and that he doesn't even like how babies taste, so who knows with that guy.
    He might be Trump for all we know.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

7. Lounge   -   #47
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Found it because there is literally nothing else to do while I'm here.

Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post
    I know things about Trump that disgust me; my sister knows him fairly well, she's worked with him on many occasions ... Her opinion of Trump is that he is, for the most part, beneath contempt.

8. Lounge   -   #48
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Intelligence Interval

40 - 54 Severely challenged (Less than 1% of test takers)
    55 - 69 Challenged (2.3% of test takers)
    70 - 84 Below average
    85 - 114 Average (68% of test takers)
    115 - 129 Above average
    130 - 144 Gifted (2.3% of test takers)
    145 - 159 Genius (Less than 1% of test takers)
    160 - 175 Extraordinary genius
    Last edited by JPaul; 10-24-2016 at 01:15 PM.

9. Lounge   -   #49
    manker's Avatar effendi
    He was rodding us, you think.
    That old bugger.

10. Lounge   -   #50
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    It must be an interesting dichotomy for him.

He is a total Republican , but considers Trump to be beneath contempt.

I suppose That's where the merkin system will help him. He could look for a Republican controlled Congress but not support Trump in his attempt to become POTUS.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast