Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bigly

JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    http://secondnexus.com/politics-and-...ction-results/

TRUMP’S “HORRIFYING” ANSWER JUST COST HIM. BIGLY.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    The truly disturbing thing is not Trump's comment but that 39% of those polled believe he won the debate.

Disagreeing with, even hating Clinton I understand but a complete avoidance of the truth of what one has just witnessed is a form of delusion so profound that it borders on fanaticism.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I cannot bring myself to vote for either.

Is there an option where I can imagine the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

Is there an option where I can imagine the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man?
    Ray thought that wouldn't be so bad, and look how that turned out
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    There are very few career politicians that I like, but Hillary is not among them. There's a big list of those I despise, but Hillary is not among them either. She instead falls into the big pool of politicians to whom I'm apathetic.

In that large pool of inert, career politicians are people who are largely motivated by elevating their status, sating their egos, and what remains of their initial intent of serving the public. Hillary doesn't really stand out from the rest of them. The hatred toward her specifically is sort of baffling.

Pit her against an inept, nauseating moron of a clown lacking the Magoo gene for a position of power, and it should be apparent that electing the first female president of the US is preferable to the only alternative.

I am not voting only because I misplaced my voter ID card (probably left it in the car I sold) and it seems like it'll be a pain to submit an absentee ballot.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post
    http://secondnexus.com/politics-and-...ction-results/

TRUMP’S “HORRIFYING” ANSWER JUST COST HIM. BIGLY.
    It didn't cost him anything. After last nights debate is the first time since the first debate that he's actually closed in the polls by any measurable number. The only real audible thing I could hear was a laugh.

yo

7. Lounge   -   #7
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    The truly disturbing thing is not Trump's comment but that 39% of those polled believe he won the debate.
    Disagreeing with, even hating Clinton I understand but a complete avoidance of the truth of what one has just witnessed is a form of delusion so profound that it borders on fanaticism.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    That is UN-AMERICAN!!

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)

Well, when they've made up their mind who they're going to vote for, of course they're going to say he won. Another portion of people probably just cant see how someone as dull and stiff as a statue that deflects all night could have won either.

yo

10. Lounge   -   #10
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    Well, when they've made up their mind who they're going to vote for, of course they're going to say he won. Another portion of people probably just cant see how someone as dull and stiff as a statue that deflects all night could have won either.
    Just so i am on the record here, and a Canadian citizen...

No COMMENT.
    Last edited by shaina; 10-21-2016 at 06:32 AM.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast