Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bigly

shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Caballero View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    There was a few zingers on CNN and Fox News web sites, really funny stuff.
    You know your campaign is in trouble when even your own propaganda machine turns on you...
    Fox News is in luv with Wikileaks(and the Fraud Peter Schweizer), and they put a lot of validity in them(actually funny to watch), most of them are horseshit. The truth being, i don't really think Trump has any idea how to run a country, let alone deal with Foreign Policies, even if you throw out all of the scandalous shit.
    You look at all the Middle East and RT News outlets(Russian interest), they are not happy Trump is loosing, those are the main places i can see, but not all the Anchors at Fox News like Trump, just the ones that wear the Tin Foil Hats, plus i don't think they like any Democrats period..

And what is really funny is only once in all the debates Israel, and it was mentioned once in passing by Trump, but behind closed doors where really all the negotiation are done, i think both parties are on the phone talking

You have 17 days left before the US election, could all the polling be wrong and really Trump is winning? Who the heck knows.

It will be interesting Caballero, and if you live in the US, you should do your duty and vote

2. Lounge   -   #32
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    See.
    I've got you hyphenating, now.
    I've always been hyphenating, but I'm not going to let that dissuade me from giving you grief about it. Also, callbacks.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    Fox News is in luv with Wikileaks
    How will Fox "news" ever be a respected news source if even their opinions are unreliable? There were times when they'd hiss every time Wikileaks came into view.

Answer: They aren't trying to be a legitimate news source. Everyone still working there has to know they peddle misinformation to those ignorant enough to swallow it.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post

Well, when they've made up their mind who they're going to vote for, of course they're going to say he won.
    Then you are one of the fanatical idiots that Idol was talking about.

How about a sports analogy. It involves a tie, mind, so suspend disbelief for a moment.
    You're a big fan of red sports team, they're playing blue sports team - their hated rivals.
    You're at the match and red sports team don't even leave their own half, the hated blue sports team have 82% of possession, 40 shots at goal, 22 of which are on target. A combination of blind luck and referee ineptitude mean that the game finishes scoreless. There is no tangible winner.

You're on the bus on the way home and an acquaintance of yours, who is a fan of green sports team, looks up from his phone and he sees you wearing your red sports team shirt. He says; '0-0, damn. Who had the better of the game?'

Do you answer red or blue?

Bear in mind that green team sports fan will see the highlights later on TV, lying would just make you look like a fanatical idiot.
    How am I one of the fanatical idiots that Idol referred to? I said "they" not "I". I don't believe anyone "won" any of the three Presidential debates. They both deflected questions, missed opportunities to nail down their opponent, and failed to look even moderately appealing.

yo

5. Lounge   -   #35
    How am I one of the fanatical idiots that Idol referred to?
    Let's have a debate about it. I'll serve as the moderator and first proposition speaker.

skiz, it is said that you're a fanatical idiot. If we concede that the only two candidates with a chance to emerge with a victory in the general election are Clinton and Trump, explain why you touch yourself whenever you think about the possibility of Hillary Clinton losing the election.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Then you are one of the fanatical idiots that Idol was talking about.

How about a sports analogy. It involves a tie, mind, so suspend disbelief for a moment.
    You're a big fan of red sports team, they're playing blue sports team - their hated rivals.
    You're at the match and red sports team don't even leave their own half, the hated blue sports team have 82% of possession, 40 shots at goal, 22 of which are on target. A combination of blind luck and referee ineptitude mean that the game finishes scoreless. There is no tangible winner.

You're on the bus on the way home and an acquaintance of yours, who is a fan of green sports team, looks up from his phone and he sees you wearing your red sports team shirt. He says; '0-0, damn. Who had the better of the game?'

Do you answer red or blue?

Bear in mind that green team sports fan will see the highlights later on TV, lying would just make you look like a fanatical idiot.
    How am I one of the fanatical idiots that Idol referred to? I said "they" not "I". I don't believe anyone "won" any of the three Presidential debates. They both deflected questions, missed opportunities to nail down their opponent, and failed to look even moderately appealing.
    I didn't think you were one of the people polled. However, your post empathised with the fanatics, did it not, so I lumped you in with them.
    You said that if they've made up their mind who to vote for, of course they'll say he won.

Like as if there is no other possible action these Trump fans could take apart from saying he won the debate when asked.

My post was demonstrating how that is an idiotic position to take.
    It seems to have done a good job of this, too, as you seem to be at pains to distance yourself from this behaviour.

Am I to take it, therefore, that there's a chance you are going to vote for Hillary, or were you just talking pish in the first instance.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    How am I one of the fanatical idiots that Idol referred to?
    Let's have a debate about it. I'll serve as the moderator and first proposition speaker.
    No can do. I've just brought empathy into it and I only taught you what that word means a few years ago.
    You're just too inexperienced.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

8. Lounge   -   #38
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post

And the Jeopardy question is "What might a gay intellectual use as a come-on line?"
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    manker's Avatar effendi

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)

I didn't think you were one of the people polled. However, your post empathised with the fanatics, did it not, so I lumped you in with them.
    You said that if they've made up their mind who to vote for, of course they'll say he won.

Like as if there is no other possible action these Trump fans could take apart from saying he won the debate when asked.

My post was demonstrating how that is an idiotic position to take.
    It seems to have done a good job of this, too, as you seem to be at pains to distance yourself from this behaviour.

Am I to take it, therefore, that there's a chance you are going to vote for Hillary, or were you just talking pish in the first instance.
    I guess it could have been taken either way, but my comment was more a dig at voter ignorance/apathy/bias. The people who have already made up their minds about which candidate they're voting for are going to see the debate with their own red or blue goggles on and it's going to dictate who they think won the debate. That's all I meant by the "of course" comment.

And no. No chance of voting for Hillary. But no chance of voting for Trump either. I don't vote by R's and D's like unfortunately most people do. Locally, state, and nationally, my candidate is usually the one that receives maybe 5% of the vote. My candidate never wins. I guess I'm weird in that I like less war, less spending, fewer entitlement programs, and more personal freedoms.
    Last edited by Skiz; 10-22-2016 at 10:19 PM. Reason: words

yo

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast