Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bigly

shaina's Avatar Poster
    I just found this....

Trump has written a lot of books about business – they all seem to end at Chapter 11.Go figure.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    You make a grand effort to sincerely communicate your point through a football analogy, manker, but I'm going to call into question the entire underlying tone of this topic.

Debates are not sporting events, so there will never be a tangible win or loss. Debates result in revelations, persuasions, consequences, etc., and establishing a winner undermines the purpose, which is to explore the minds of the debaters or set topics, generally speaking.

Now that I've gotten that out of the way, there is really no point in having Clinton debate Trump. Both of them are well known to the public that would even bother watching it. Trump has been putting out his buffoonery on an almost daily basis since he started his campaign, which is covered extensively by media sources, and Clinton has long been under public scrutiny. There isn't really anything new to discover in the debate format. At best, it's free publicity for both candidates as we approach the election.

You only think that way because you're an effete, bourgeoisie, liberal intellectual. Everything is a fight and every day is a test.

See that's the problem with the World, that there aren't more men of action like Superfly, G.I. Joe and the guy from the Commando like when he was played in the movie by Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Do you think any of them would lose a debate? No they'd probably hack off their opponents head with a large knife and drink their blood from the skull while quipping something like "Looks like my worthy opponent has decided to concede the point, motherfuckers". Fag.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Incidentally, that's where I pick up half of my one liners
    Is that you Idol

You know what i was saying correction manner

Just kidding Idol

Edit:
    Just being reported... Philippines is distancing from the US, favoring China and Russia, good job Trump
    Shouldn't you be in a synagogue or something? Those candelabras don't just light themselves you know.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Shouldn't you be in a synagogue or something? Those candelabras don't just light themselves you know.
    I didn't feel like going today (like i ever go really), but I was thinking of inviting you to my synagogue, but i figure you go to one closer

And the women usually light the shabbos candles(funny guy), but i know you already knew googled that.

5. Lounge   -   #25

And the women usually light the shabbos candles(funny guy), but i know you already knew googled that.
    You caught me. You're really getting good at this. I see that in the future I will have to up my game.

PS They light Tony Shalhoub on fire??????? I know he's Lebanese but that still seems a bit harsh.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    You caught me. You're really getting good at this. I see that in the future I will have to up my game.
    PS They light Tony Shalhoub on fire??????? I know he's Lebanese but that still seems a bit harsh.

I don't know who set him on fire, that is a tragedy, but I herd he is now a Practicing Born Again Jehovah Witness

7. Lounge   -   #27
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I just found this....

Trump has written a lot of books about business – they all seem to end at Chapter 11.Go figure.
    This got a serious LOL from me.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    I just found this....
    This got a serious LOL from me.
    Holy Shit your alive, thank G-D.

There was a few zingers on CNN and Fox News web sites, really funny stuff.
    Last edited by shaina; 10-21-2016 at 04:35 PM.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Caballero's Avatar Hung Like A Horse
    There was a few zingers on CNN and Fox News web sites, really funny stuff.
    You know your campaign is in trouble when even your own propaganda machine turns on you...

10. Lounge   -   #30
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    I'm a big fan of the United Manchester sports team.
    I was at the game on Monday when we heroically didn't lose against the racist Liver Pool sports team.

Though much adversity from the overly compensating reverse-biased Altrincham umpire and cheating from the cheating Liver sports team participants, we stoically allowed the game to finish 0-0 despite being the morally and technically superior sports team.

I think we can all learn something from that.
    I learned to laugh again, through the tears of a great sorrow granted, but I did learn to laugh again.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast