Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Clowns and The Purge

Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Well in my little corner of the world the whole clown thing is out of control. Threatening elementary and middle schoolers mostly. But now the buzz is they are just hanging back quietly now until the 30th, not the 31st, and they're gonna purge.

My only concern is that stores around me has stopped selling clown masks, and after things got a little out of hand at a party I refuse to wear make up anymore. So how will I be able to join in on this purge?

Sent from my KFFOWI using Tapatalk

2. Lounge   -   #2
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    Well in my little corner of the world the whole clown thing is out of control. Threatening elementary and middle schoolers mostly. But now the buzz is they are just hanging back quietly now until the 30th, not the 31st, and they're gonna purge.

My only concern is that stores around me has stopped selling clown masks, and after things got a little out of hand at a party I refuse to wear make up anymore. So how will I be able to join in on this purge?

Sent from my KFFOWI using Tapatalk
    My first thought was it is an elaborate prank, though I haven't really followed. If it was a well-organized prank, then we have stumbled upon a new medium for designed horror... reality. Isn't the election scary enough? No. Clowns with bigger hands are needed.

Also, here's a Tapatalk tip because I had the same problem you're having (I assume it's a problem for you because they enabled it by default in one of the updates). When you're at the screen that lets you select FileSharing Talk, swipe to the Me tab to the right of the notifications. Go to Settings from there (vertical ellipsis). You'll find the Signature settings toward the bottom of the General section. Posts per page can also be edited from that same settings menu at the bottom of the Topic & Thread section.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Maybe he just wants people to know that he's got a Kindle Fire. They're pretty good

I'd never be so gauche but there are four in my house, none are mine but I'm responsible for their upkeep and topping up with stolen books and videos.
    Understandable with teh missus (female) but I thought kids were supposed to be fantastic with tech. Mine are fecking rubbish.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    [...]and after things got a little out of hand at a party I refuse to wear make up anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Maybe he just wants people to know that he's got a Kindle Fire. They're pretty good
    This. I paid $35 for mine last black Friday and modded the fuck out of it to a lean mean Android machine. Got rid of that Amazon crap. So I gots to shows it off, yo.

Thanks for that tip macky.

I don't know, people around here are taking this shit seriously. Saying they will not go out in daytime or night, will bring their pets in, etc. I don't mind if they purge on some douchebags, but they need to leave the poor animals alone. Killing whatever wildlife they can find and stringing it up in trees in people's yards isn't cool. I once used to get a hard on to that but then I grew a heart.

I got some friends buying rifles and shotguns as well. My bitch wants me to get a shotgun. I told her if this really happens(which...come on...) then I'd like to get up close and personal Negan style and take a barbed wire wrapped bat to one of them and then roll around and play in their aftermath. Shooting just seems so, impersonal(sp?)

6. Lounge   -   #6
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I don't know, people around here are taking this shit seriously. Saying they will not go out in daytime or night, will bring their pets in, etc. I don't mind if they purge on some douchebags, but they need to leave the poor animals alone. Killing whatever wildlife they can find and stringing it up in trees in people's yards isn't cool. I once used to get a hard on to that but then I grew a heart.

I got some friends buying rifles and shotguns as well. My bitch wants me to get a shotgun. I told her if this really happens(which...come on...) then I'd like to get up close and personal Negan style and take a barbed wire wrapped bat to one of them and then roll around and play in their aftermath. Shooting just seems so, impersonal(sp?)
    Okay that's all a bit weird. It hasn't really exported well to these exalted climes but I'm dimly aware of the phenomenon.
    I've seen a few 'Clown Spotted in Aberdyfi' type headlines, but it's generally a 14 year old skipping school, dressing up and standing outside his old junior school to scare the we'ans.

I think you should go all medieval on their arses. Rig yourself up a cauldron, hoist it above the porch, fill with boiling piss and empty it on any and all clowns who impinge upon your threshold.
    Refill with boiling piss as necessary. You may need a second cauldron to boil the piss in the first place, thinking about it.

Whatever, your inventiveness could even make the papers
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Four days is when the fan is supposed to hit the shit around here. I'm genuinely looking forward to it.

Whatever, your inventiveness could even make the papers
    I didn't even think about this. Time to wake up the handful of brain cells that I have left and come up with some creative.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Good man.
    Please Post pics of the piss-stained Pierrots.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    well, one more day and we find out. a high school soccer coach was fired last week for dressing up in a clown mask, he said it was because its his year-end tradition to dress-up, and this year he just happened to pick a clown unaware of the clown madness going on. I feel bad for the poor idiot, but really, watch the news or feeds or old paper (arghh i still get shivers of how it feels to hold a newspaper going down my back-thank god they are dying)

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I'll be going out the 31st w/the kiddo's as usual roaming the neighborhoods on foot. I'm old school like that (they are still young)
    Fuck the clowns. One warning, if I'm feeling nice.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast