Page 89 of 740 FirstFirst ... 39798687888990919299139189589 ... LastLast

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Jeebus, ladies. All this talk of diet sodas makes me think the estrogen level of this site has reached a critical mass...

A bit like the support struts on your couch, mayhap.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #882
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Watched that Accountant fillum yesterday. Couldn't help but see Affleck as an autistic Batman.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #883
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I've just been to see my kids in their nativity play.
    We were told to only take pics of our own kids and not anyone else's.

Also there was this one red Coke drinking land-whale in front of me who sat with each of her gigantic arse-cheeks separated onto individual chairs.
    I spent most of the time there wondering if that's also how she shits, like directly into an empty cereal box or whatever, or whether people get given gigantic NHS toilets when they reach a certain weight.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

4. Lounge   -   #884
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Watched that Accountant fillum yesterday. Couldn't help but see Affleck as an autistic Batman.
    My missus and the oldest kid are going to see a play on Thursday, I have the entire house to myself from about 7 til 10pm.
    I can't decide whether to watch The Accountant, or the last few episodes of Dark Matter S02. Either way I win and they lose; plays are for gays.

5. Lounge   -   #885
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    I am so addicted to sugar. I should be the size of a bus.
    That probably can be attributed to the diabetes.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. Lounge   -   #886
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Considering I do zero exercise and eat like a fucking pig, I'm not in too bad shape for 44.

I attribute this minor medical miracle to either a preternaturally high metabolism, or an extremely voracious tapeworm.

I'll probably die at 60 or something, which I'm actually fine with. Getting old seems like a bit of a dead-end.

7. Lounge   -   #887
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post

Also there was this one red Coke drinking land-whale in front of me who sat with each of her gigantic arse-cheeks separated onto individual chairs.
    I spent most of the time there wondering if that's also how she shits, like directly into an empty cereal box or whatever, or whether people get given gigantic NHS toilets when they reach a certain weight.
    I think they just roll down to the local watering hole and do their business in the water, standing and keeping an eye out for crocodiles

8. Lounge   -   #888
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post

I think they just roll down to the local watering hole and do their business in the water, standing and keeping an eye out for crocodiles
    Earth III: Ham Planet.
    Attenborough rigs up a sneaky cam deep inside her natural habitat, maybe fastens a mic under a roll of blubber and just waits for the beast to unfurl her sphincter and unleash holy hell on an unsuspecting audience. Available in 4k and 3D.

9. Lounge   -   #889
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    My missus and the oldest kid are going to see a play on Thursday, I have the entire house to myself from about 7 til 10pm.
    I can't decide whether to watch The Accountant, or the last few episodes of Dark Matter S02. Either way I win and they lose; plays are for gays.
    Or I could give you a shitload of updates...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

10. Lounge   -   #890
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    The new flavour Irn Bru is fecking ace.

Irn Bru Xtra.JPG