Page 742 of 742 FirstFirst ... 242642692732739740741742
Results 7,411 to 7,420 of 7420

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    So that one group who is relentlessly and mercilessly obliterating that other group who had another group inside their group who did a thing like a while back, they can't be critiqued because a lot of the grandparents of the first group were horribly treated but then were given special land to make that better. So since this group is doing to the other group what was done to their grandparents, the grandchildren are using their *one* get out of doing a very very bad thing pass, right?

Talking about current world events is getting more difficult lately.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 05-03-2024 at 01:11 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #7412
    Caballero's Avatar Hung Like A Horse
    I've got a question for the Windows cognoscenti...

I was under the impression that Windows 10 Enterprise is basically Windows 10 Pro without the telemetry. Right/wrong?

I also thought that Windows Enterprise needed to be activated by a KMS license server. Yes/no?

I just came across a "RTM Generic Key (retail)" for Windows Enterprise. So what is this? If this is real, should I update my Windows version from Pro to Enterprise to get rid some of the spyware bloat?

3. Lounge   -   #7413
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quick show of hands. So who here besides Kristi Noem has murdered a puppy?
    I am familiar with the imperative.

Have you lived with/among farmers?
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

4. Lounge   -   #7414
    Quote Originally Posted by Caballero View Post
    I get the feeling those are X/Y questions, so I'll tell you this much. Enterprise allows setting the telemetry level to the lowest value "Security" and supports a few related policies, but (less) data is still sent to Microsoft, and the only way to close the tap completely involves doing DNS-level blocking on your own as well as breaking Windows Update, Defender and Store, because those phone home even when supposedly disabled.

If you want to make a compromise, ShutUp10++ and W10Privacy are good and work on any edition.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. Lounge   -   #7415
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    I saw somewhere that the Enterprise-D had about 3,237 Windows... WAIT! We are talking about Starships here aren't we?... yeah, they probably have that telemetry you're looking for...
    Last edited by Stehle; Today at 02:53 AM.
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― Hunter S. Thompson

6. Lounge   -   #7416
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post

Did she eat the puppy?
    Was the puppy critically injured?
    Was the puppy so aggressive that it was a danger to other animals and/or people?

These are the reasons a farmer would put down an animal. If I understand correctly, this puppy was merely 'troublesome'.

This woman was so proud of her 'accomplishment' that she not only wrote about it in her book, she also tweeted about it.

Do you like the youth in Asia? Noem clearly does. This event was put out there to signal that she really likes the youth in Asia. What's the opposite of Virtue Signaling? That's what this was. There are a lot of 'troublesome' people who may not be to the approval of Herr (Hair ) Trump and his followers. Many of the same ones he didn't care about during his covid failure.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Lounge   -   #7417
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post

I come from a long line of the unwashed. Every single one of those hillbillies would have chosen to just give the healthy, living, feeling creation of God up for adoption instead of going full Patrick Bateman on it. It's not a rural thing, it's a "I'm not right in the brain" thing.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; Today at 10:54 AM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. Lounge   -   #7418
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Caballero View Post
    I get the feeling those are X/Y questions, so I'll tell you this much. Enterprise allows setting the telemetry level to the lowest value "Security" and supports a few related policies, but (less) data is still sent to Microsoft, and the only way to close the tap completely involves doing DNS-level blocking on your own as well as breaking Windows Update, Defender and Store, because those phone home even when supposedly disabled.

If you want to make a compromise, ShutUp10++ and W10Privacy are good and work on any edition.
    It's people like you that led to the CIA killing Bruce Lee.
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. Lounge   -   #7419
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    I have something to say about the Jews!

Warning, this is about Jews.

OK, so about the Jews. They can have state and international policies just as bad as Americans and any other nationalities/ethnicities around the world. This concludes everything I was going to say about the Jews.

————

Really, you can see the reason for every culpa ranging from mistake to atrocity that are being made by every group and state in this conflict in every decade. I'd list them all with a simple cause-effect relationship that doesn't rely on a single individual seeking power (let's say that's just the cumin of motivations), but it's not that difficult for anyone to recognize what those are. Ignorance is an active pursuit rather than a passive one, driven by a strong attachment to beliefs that one doesn't want to see altered, and this will always stand in the way of progress small and large.

I will say that above is the reason we never got a season 2 of Firefly.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

10. Lounge   -   #7420
    Caballero's Avatar Hung Like A Horse
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Are those two working together, or is it one or the other?