Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is Battlefield 1 any good?

Urgent

Is Battlefield 1 any good? The trailer looks very good, but is it really that good?

If Battlefield 4 scores 6/10, what will you score Battlefield 1 to?

2. Games   -   #2
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    The videos that are coming out make it look really good. I played the beta however and I thought it was awful.

yo

3. Games   -   #3
    MODERATION
    There are different reviews that I 've read. Some said its a good one while on one hand, others would claim it isn't just a great addition to the series.

4. Games   -   #4
    I like it's Game Play 9/10 marks from me

5. Games   -   #5
    is it worth it to buy ? how smooth is the game play? I have a GTX480 will it work?

6. Games   -   #6
    MODERATION
    Not sure if it will work. In my opinion, yes! Goodluck

7. Games   -   #7
    I just wish there would hurry up and be a scene release . I`m chomping at the bit to play it . Before any one says it , its christmas , i got 2 teenage kids , i`m broke so i cant buy it .lol

8. Games   -   #8
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by kickinitdeep View Post
    I just wish there would hurry up and be a scene release . I`m chomping at the bit to play it . Before any one says it , its christmas , i got 2 teenage kids , i`m broke so i cant buy it .lol
    It's highly unlikely that you'll be able to play online with a scene release.

The campaign is also super short

9. Games   -   #9
    Wouldn't wanna play online ...Not my bag mate . I dont mind if its short either as long as its better than that shite new call of duty ... lol . Give me a good old world war game anyday i need to kill me some nazi`s....lol.

10. Games   -   #10
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by kickinitdeep View Post
    Wouldn't wanna play online ...Not my bag mate . I dont mind if its short either as long as its better than that shite new call of duty ... lol . Give me a good old world war game anyday i need to kill me some nazi`s....lol.
    Bingo. Just give me a war game devoid of the sci-fi bullshit that seems to pervade every computer game nowadays.
    Respect my lack of authority.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast