Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Retired staff .... WTF??

manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post

I think the fact he said "still" should be enough to keep your dreams alive.

Let's hope he doesn't wait too long and you end up with your own lemon party.
    No way, Pedro.
    I've seen the beast, it's roughly shaven, thickly veined and has Skweeky tattooed on it for some reason.
    Arial 2 I'll be bound.
    Not sure. It looked more like a young child's handwriting than any professional font.
    Last edited by manker; 10-27-2016 at 07:15 PM.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #52
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Well I wasn't gonna write on it my self

3. Lounge   -   #53
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Really, I took it to mean the young child's handwriting was your own work.

Thank feck you got a young child to do it, the other option would just be weird.

4. Lounge   -   #54
    imperial ruler bitchez.PNG

That kid must have been awesome at writing on dicks (and unabashed by the fact yours was fuchsia).
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. Lounge   -   #55
    manker's Avatar effendi

That looks like something I might have done. That is the way I generally draw dicks, I think.
    I guess me at the time had a very good reason for drawing Mulder's cawk, I just can't think what it might be at the minute.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

6. Lounge   -   #56
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Whoaa, anon.
    I mentioned the other day, just in passing, that the best thing in the world (apart from Mulder's gentleman parts) would be if editing didn't leave a watermark if you did it within a certain time-frame.

And I just edited and it didn't leave a watermark. That is the second time today
    I thought it was a beautiful dream when it happened a few hours ago.

Did you fix that? You handsome devil, you.

7. Lounge   -   #57

That looks like something I might have done. That is the way I generally draw dicks, I think.
    I guess me at the time had a very good reason for drawing Mulder's cawk, I just can't think what it might be at the minute.
    Working with a Police artist, to help in identifying him and protect society.

8. Lounge   -   #58
    Whoaa, anon.
    I mentioned the other day, just in passing, that the best thing in the world (apart from Mulder's gentleman parts) would be if editing didn't leave a watermark if you did it within a certain time-frame.

And I just edited and it didn't leave a watermark. That is the second time today

Thank you, but that hard-earned privilege was never broken My guess is some server lag made the offending edit arrive one second too late or something.

I remember the drawing is indeed yours, but the why of it is similarly hazy. Try to remember any occasions where Mulder may have placed his member on an iPad and measured it with a green ruler, that has to be the key to this whole thing.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

9. Lounge   -   #59
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by anon
    I remember the drawing is indeed yours, but the why of it is similarly hazy. Try to remember any occasions where Mulder may have placed his member on an iPad and measured it with a green ruler, that has to be the key to this whole thing.
    He wops it out all the time for all sorts of reasons, I just can't figure out why I drew it when I've got a perfectly good 30 page photographic portfolio. Quelle mysterie.

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Whoaa, anon.

Thank you, but that hard-earned privilege was never broken My guess is some server lag made the offending edit arrive one second too late or something.
    Well if it wasn't you then JP is right and it must have been God. Shit, I've got some arse-licking up to do before I shuffle off.

10. Lounge   -   #60
    He wops it out all the time for all sorts of reasons, I just can't figure out why I drew it when I've got a perfectly good 30 page photographic portfolio. Quelle mysterie.

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Whoaa, anon.

Well if it wasn't you then JP is right and it must have been God. Shit, I've got some arse-licking up to do before I shuffle off.
    I'm not sure it was God, I'm just not sure it wasn't either.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast